Excellent Digestive Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have poor digestion due to Crohn's and this product along with Primal Defense and FYI keep me symptom free. Omega zyme quickly helps digest food. I can actually feel it working since my digestion can sometimes be slow. Great product.

Best enzyme I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with Garden of Life's Primal Defense Ultra. I take the Primal Defense on an empty stomach and the Omega-Zyme with meals. I've noticed that I'm a lot less bloated and digestion has become easier for me. When I don't take Omega-Zyme with my meals, whether it's another brand of enzyme or no enzyme at all, I notice that my digestive system can be sluggish like before. I really count on this product to help me make it through the day with no digestive problems.

This can't be beat!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No more bloating, upset stomach, and no more gas. I can even eat ice cream for the first time in my life. This is a great product at a great price.

Don't get turned off by high price! Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You may think that paying $35 or so a bottle of 90 caps is a lot and it would see so if you compare it to other brands that are half price for the same number of caps, BUT DON"T BE FULLED, YOU WILL ONLY NEED 1 CAP FROM GARDEN OF LIFE'S O-ZYME for the whole meal, instead of 3-5 from other brands. Even one cap works so well to assist with digestion, you'll rarely need more, and that will SAVE YOU MONEY for sure. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Excellent full spectrum digestive enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered gall bladder discomfort for several years, I started taking a regular enzyme and this stopped. I realised the importance of enzymes, I think my poor nutrient absorption is largely to do with weak acidity and enzyme excretion by the body and lack of enzyme intake from food sources. I take one capsule per meal, perhaps two caps with heavier or more high fat meals. I find it is not necessary for me to take 2x caps to be over zealous, actually leaves me feeling a little uncomfortable. I like how this is full spectrum, although it lacks Lipase II enzyme which I have seen in Doctor's Best. Price wise, this seems to cost more, but if you buy any other multi enzyme, for the quantity of units and variants of enzyme, it costs pretty much the same if you compare. I would not go for a cheaper brand as I require at least 2-3 caps of those supplements per meal, and in the end it costs more.

Great for digestion at half capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried it, I took 1 capsule per meal. But it end up, me having constipation plus some gas. I tried 2 capsule, it still have the same effect. On my second bottle, I tried using only half a capsule per meal. After more than two weeks of trying, I found that digestion was good and passing motion was great. No more constipation. Now, I stick to use half a capsule per meal.

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have rosacea and it is very sensitive to what I eat. I take these and notice a big difference. I take extra when I am having a more "bad face" meal (more sugar, wheat, unhealthy) and it helps to keep it from flaring up too badly. Works very well for helping digest gassy foods and dairy products (I'm lactose intolerant)

Not worth the money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different enzymes and the less expensive ones seem to work just as well as the more expensive ones. I do not like these at all. They caused a lot of bloating and gas. I will reluctantly finish off the bottle and hope they are doing something good along with the discomfort.

Helps me feel Lighter after eating Heavy food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I eat a mostly high raw food diet (only fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds with nothing heated above 118 degrees). The enzymes in these foods are in tact. On the occasions that I do eat cooked foods (whose enzymes are depleted by the cooking process), I take 2 capsules of the Enzyme Blend. The food digests easier and more quickly and with less digestive upset. It keeps me from getting that "brick in the stomach" feeling. 3 caps for me was a bit harsh - lots of gas and some cramping. 2 caps works just right for me. I also feel that I'm helping my body to retain more of its own stores of enzymes by supplementing with this product. I will definitely be purchasing this again! And of course, you just cannot beat iHerb's prices and service!!

without magnesium stearate please!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

seems to be very potent for people with digestive disorder. 2 caps before meals seems to be enough and effective. I would love to see a new formulation without magnesium stearate.