Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.

BEST ENZYMES

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are the best enzymes I have tried so far and have already purchased another bottle. capsules assimilate much better than tablets and they have gone thru a fermentation process which is easier on the digestion system. I'm prone to constipation and I am having more BM's. Thought ya'll needed to know.

Crohn's disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have compared the ingredient list of o-zyme with all other enzyme tablets there is and this is the most complete one. Since I began taking this product not only I do not have fatty loose stools anymore but I can eat gluten foods. I take this together with probiotics from the same brand and many other supplements for the intestinal lining, but enzymes are essential if you have IBD and this is the best blend I have found.

Best digestive enzyme blend on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Check the number and level of different enzymes combined! Used this for 3 years, will never be without it.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best digestive enzyme that I've ever tried. It even smells good!

From Processed Foods to Vitamins and Supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our bodies need all the help they can get with absorbtion of foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements, antioxidants, and amino acids. O-Zymes do just that. You truly feel the difference.

Our first choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and didn’t notice much difference how our food digested, but this brand has always been reliable in helping us with our digestion. We like the Ultra because it seems to work just as good as the regular O-Zyme, but we need fewer so it’s less expensive for us.

Muy bien

Posted by Pagaru on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Estas encimas me funcionan muy bien, noto el estomago mucho mas calmado y con menos problemas. Repetiré seguro.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great digestive enzyme product - it has ginger and turmeric in it which i love!

ladydi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was also introduced to this product by my health food store. I was having a lot of trouble with heart burn. since I have been taken it my heart burn has minimized considerably. Also, I am glad Iherb carried it and the price and service were great.