Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My memory improved so much my son decided to take it too. I strongly recommend this product.

Clear Head and Up Mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely feel the effect of this fine supplement. My head feels more clear and my mood is more positive. There are no after effects even after I switched to "advanced" use. No fishy after taste. Highly recommend.

excellent results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started taking when I had a stroke which resulted in severe seizures. I began having stuttering and confused speech. My neurologist recommended several supplements. I started this first and results were miraculous! Stuttering ceased and less confusion!!

One month and counting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been on these one month and I am very happy with them. I do feel better overall with the combination of the other vitamins that I taking (all Garden Of Life)

Really, its makes you smarter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think its just what the brain need to function properly because i find i can access my stored knowledge and memory far easier when i take these regularly.

Satisfied customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with this product. I've been recommending the whole line of Oceans 3 to family and friends.

No vinpocetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The vinpocetin ingredient is missing in the actual bottle! Disappointed!

Garden of Life brand is superior to any other supplements I've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This will be first time! Garden of Life supplements have always excelled!!

Ocean 3 with omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been told by my doctor that it's good to take omega on a daily basis. I like the capsules! I've also tried the liquid form and I don't mind it that way either. My son is 4yrs. old and he takes the liquid with his orange juice almost everyday.

Garden of Life 'Oceans 3 Better Brain'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Terrific value for money as it saves on buying three different supplements. Not only does it offer a great omega blend plus cod liver oil, it also contains vinpocetine which I have fould to be an invaluable supplement for keeping my memory sharp.

1 2