Don't do it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These may be good for their health, but my children (7 and 3 1/2) won't touch them with a 10 foot pole. I open the jar, and they hide. I even tried to hide some in their food and apple juice, didn't work. They knew something in there wasn't right and wouldn't eat it anymore. Highly NOT recommended. Now I'm stuck with two jars of them.

Great Results!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My grandson is 7 and has been diagnosed with ADD and sensory processing disorder. After he took these for about 2 weeks I could see a difference in his focus, attention span, mood and overall disposition. I am absolutely thrilled and would definitely recommend the Garden of Life, Oceans Kids, DHA Chewables.

Taste is not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave these chewables to my 4-year old son, and he did not like them. If I had not read on the label that they are berry flavor, I would not have known that they were supposed to taste different. To me they had their regular fishy flavor, and my son refused to chew them.

My kids refuse to eat them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids were disgusted the first time they tasted these. Since then, I have tried to get them to swallow them, but my 7 year old gags trying to get it down. Very disappointed.

Kid's won't eat them

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I even tried them and didn't like them. The gel coating is gross.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 4 years daughter loves them. Nice taste and it's rather good that you can swallow them and don't chew. Брала для дочке. Ей нравятся. Удобно тем, что можно глотать не жуя.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

3year old daughter loves these. Great taste and helped to clear up some skin rashes.

Love, love, love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this it's hint of grape flavor but tastes of light fish oil. My girls are three and almost two.

kid friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

kids love the taste

ecxellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my 3 year old daughter loves them, and i can see improvements in her appetite i tried them and they taste really good no fishy at all!!