Help

Fantastic and highly recommended!!

Posted by BeastosGali on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands of fish oil - including tablets and liquid. Even though they say they are tasteless or are 'lemon flavoured' etc, they all still have that fishy taste or aftertaste. These tablets, however, are fantastic! No fishy taste or aftertaste, and no fishy reflux. They are wonderful. Soft gel caps are easy to swallow too. They do have a faint strawberry smell, however they don't taste like strawberry, so don't be put off by this. They actually taste like nothing, which to me, is wonderful. I will definitely keep purchasing these!!

Strong Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everytime I go to the doctor and listen to my baby's heartbeat, it is really strong. I don't know if this is the contributor of this, but my child seems to be as healthy as a horse.

very healthy for expecting moms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath tested this product on me and he said it was an excellent product, that it should definitly one to take.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope they are work.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only non-vegan DHA supplement I've bought for both of my pregnancies. My stomach never reminds me that I've swallowed fish oil and that is a huge score in my book!

Love Garden of life

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Garden of life is by far one of the most outstanding health products I have ever used! I have never been unhappy with anything from this company!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great products. The pills are small and easy to swallow. The strawberry flavor helps mask the fish taste and the quality of the product is very good.

Garden of Life, Oceans Mom, Prenatal DHA, Strawberry Flavor, 30 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like the strawberry smell taste

TTC Support 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can do without the strawberry flavor, and just have plain veggie caps as this doesn't make a difference once you burp! So far so good as taking this for TTC project as well.

Ok, but Strawberry Flavor doesn't mean a thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These pills are ok when I take them at the beginning of a meal. If not, the fishy taste gets me occasionally. I have NEVER noticed a pleasing "strawberry flavor". The aftertaste is strictly fish. please note that I am still in the morning sickness stage. my comments may not apply to my whole pregnancy. :)

1 2 3