Help

Excellent Enzyme Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best enzyme product that I have tried. My diet includes greens, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. I only need to take one before a meal. Not only is there a noticeable improvement in digestion, but I also feel much better while taking the enzymes.

very efficient product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I very pleased with those enzymes, very efficient, no problems at all (I am very sensitive to supplements).

Works!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really came in handy this Thanksgiving. I really ate all the wrong things and usually I have gas afterwards. But not with these! Highly recommended!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I swear this helps calm down foot pain caused by a neuroma. Also helps with osteoarthritis discomfort.

This is the best stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried several brands of digestive enzymes before settling on the Garden of Life brand. even though they are a bit pricey, they are really worth it.

Throw Away Your Tums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have looked, but haven't found anything with as broad a blend of nutritive enzymes.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had an reaction to these enzymes. I believe it is the Bromelain. I cam out in hives and had trouble breathing. Also had bloating and cramps, so had to throw them away. The other enzymes in this product are good, so if you don't have these issues they should be good. I have now bought Enzymedica Digest. They are a bit more expensive, but I have tried so many enzymes and Digest seems to work best for me.

Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great and sufficient enough for healthy or elderly people who need digestive support. But if you like me suffer from Crohn's, go for the "o zyme ultra" from the same brand. My mum likes this one though.

Omega zyme Digestive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like garden of life products, living foods must be good.

Garden of Life, Q-Zyme, digestive enzyme blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is also something I ordered for my daughter. However, I trust Garden of Life and value their products.

1 2