I'm still on the fence about Chia Seeds

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are so much cheaper on here on iherb than in the health food stores in Singapore for the same brand. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings. Im new to the chia seed hype and honestly I can tolerate them (I don't sense they have any taste) but I find the sensation of the seeds getting stuck like glue on the gum line an irritant. Don't go out without checking your smile in the mirror.

It isn't what it used to be

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The quality of this had dropped significantly. It used to be that they had quite a pure mix of Chia seeds but now the number of other seeds (small black round ones) have increased so much that I find myself having trouble chewing on those. These black seeds sink into the bottom of my smoothie bottle a lot more too. I'll have to go source for another brand.

Chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Chia seeds, and this package was really good quality!!!

lots of black seeds that dont look like chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if those are the younger versions of Chia seed but I seed a lot of tiny black thing that are hard to chew unlike the normal chia seed and smaller in size. bought Chia Co from supermarts and I did not see those tiny black stuff.

Great for desserts for low-carbers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great to support low-carbers. I like to make a pudding with almond milk, almond essence and sweetener, very simple and a good substitute to the chinese almond milk jelly(annin-tafu).

As good as any brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different brands of chia seeds and I think they all taste the same. I have not found a difference between the various brands. Garden of Life is expensive for such a small pack but I guess it is because it is organic.

Meets all the criteria of "good"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It good for you, it's "lower" carbon footprint in theory because it is from the US. It's organic, etc.

Garden of Life, Organic Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time I've tried this and I like it. Great product, good price and speedy service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it! I must have on my table for breakfast :)

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice to know it is organic

1 2