Prevents Hangovers (for me anyway)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for a very long time. Couldn't understand why I no longer get hangovers until I ran out and didn't replace it for a while. I have now found out I can take it the next morning and the hangover is gone also. Must give the body great protection. I also just feel better when taking it. (I've been into health and fittness for most of my 63 years and don't drink much but I do tend to tie one on once or twice a year)

Still the best greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The original super food still works better than any other greens product that I've used

tastes a bit fishy to me....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sure this is a good quality product,however I do find the taste a bit difficult to stomach. All the seaweed makes for a very fishy taste. I can only take it with juice and my nose held!

WOW WOW WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. For the last year or less, I have been having some issues with my heart rate. It would go down in the 40s and 50s and my normal was at least 60 in the past. My pulse was weak, where you had to push on my wrist to get it. Fast forward, I have been on this over a week now. When I first started it I ACTUALLY ABOUT ***CRAVED*** The stuff! Seriously! Alot of reviews for this said poeple didnt care for the stuff. But I knew in my heart that If I liked the taste and almost craved it, that my body needed something in this powder! I also used to have constipation, where sometimes I wouldnt go for 3 days. Well the last two days I have went to the bathroom 3 or more times a day! Finally my digestive system is working! My heart rate has returned to above 60 most of the time and is now 60 or above when I am resting! Wow! we are talking about a 10-20 point raise from it being way too low! My well being has increased also. I have pretty bad Psorasis behind my ears, and on one hand. I started noticing after starting Perfect Food that I was getting circular patches in the Psorasis that was looking more like normal skin peeking through! It is starting to dry up now, so hopefully it might go away completly! My Pulse also has more strength to the beat, and even my husband who is an EMT can tell that my pulse is stronger than it used to be! I have a history of Pre-diabetes and Gestational Diabetes 3x and also PCOS and obesity. I had lost around 46 lbs from over a year ago, but I was struggling to keep it off. Amazingly enough even with overeating and eating more than I should my wieght is staying steady or even losing sometimes! This stuff must have increased my Metabolism! I just had the feeling in me that something was "offf in my body but I didnt know what. My Chiropractor said my thyroid didnt muscle test very good, so I knew something was going on. Perfect food contains Ionic Trace Minerals and Sea foods like Kelp! Which supports the Thyroid! All these positive effects and This stuff is FOOD! I am hoping possibly to get pregnant in a year and a half or so God Willing. I am thinking taking Perfect Food throughout a pregnancy could make a very healthy placenta, keep blood sugars balanced and make one healthy baby! Yay for Perfect Food!

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best green drink i used so far.

I use it for my dogs, they love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use it too, and it tastes good.

Tastes better with stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product but I'll agree the taste isn't that great. I add stevia and some ground cinnamon and it's actually pretty good this way.

Great for Breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I like Perfect Food with vanilla goat's milk yogurt and amaranth flakes for breakfast. This may sound crazy but the veggies cut the sweetness of the yogurt and add an unexpected richness and dimension. Also, I don't have to worry about how I'm going to get my veggies the rest of the day!

Great for Nutrient Shake/Smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like to use Perfect Food (Original) in my Nutrient/Protein shake with Plant Protein (Fermented), NOW Sunflower Lecithin powder, and pure Organic Cocoa powder. Taste great with LOTS of nutrients (and plant protein). I have mine with a slice of toasted Health Nut bread (The Best!!). It's makes a complete meal and PERFECT together in every way (shake and toast). Even for Type II Diabetics like myself... which I'm gonna beat!!!

PERFECT FOOD ORIGINAL IS MY FAVORITE GREEN DRINK