Delicious

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent mix of high-quality food. I was using the plain form of this powder, and was pleased with the energy and impact this super food had on my health - resolved dry lips, skin, and a slight case of scurvy - but I could just barely tolerate the taste, when mixed with plain water. I tried the chocolate cacao version, and will never look back. This is even better mixed with coffee, to create a kind of coffee mocha.

A great addition to my protein drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think the taste is quite delicious. This powder tastes "very healthy" ;)

like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cocoa+greens powder tastes ok! It's got Stevia, which I find a little sharp and sweet but not too bad. Blends pretty well too with just water, or I mix it with my choc. protein powder. I'd recommend it. No stomach distress with this either.

Green Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good green drink, helps me feel present easier.

Tastes Great in Smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day in my daughter and my smoothies. For her just a half a scoop and for me a full scoop. Sometimes it can be a bit gritty if I just use banana in my smoothie, but the taste is fine and I don't detect any "grass" flavor, nor does my daughter and that is the true test.

Still tastes green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer to drink it with almond milk.

Hope you don't have taste buds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because of the wonderful ingredient list. The first time i mixed it with water and could barely choke it down...yuck! Then I tried it with Almond Milk, as another reviewer suggested, it was much more tolerable and I feel great!

Hate to share this secret but.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can not begin to tell you how amazing this product is and how I felt the first day I added this to my already tasty morning shake. My body said "yum" and the energy was indisputable. I read the reviews about the unflavored products from the same line which stated the favor was a bit "earthy" so I opted for the cacao. I am not a morning chocolate lover and my first shake I thought was a bit to chocolatie.....a cut back to a level scoop instead of a well rounded and I could not be more happy. My body really says in its body language way "YUMMMMM".

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the product thanks

Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can really taste the chocolate flavor. Goes great with a smoothie.

1 2