good stuff

Posted by aeshow on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love the ingredients of this product. i also love that i don't have to drink the stuff. i am sure it would not taste good, judging by the smell of the capsules. i am doing chemotherapy for cancer and noticed that my recovery time is faster since i have taken this product. would definitely recommend this to anyone.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product everyday and it makes me feel great - especially if you take the capsules on an empty stomach (first thing in the morning)- it almost doubles its effects.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I have not taken it that long. I have a very sensitive system. I have not had any type of reaction to the product. I am very happy with the results. I would recommend.

worth buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Suitable for those who hate veggies. I used to have constipation before taking. I have more energy after taking. Works very well for me. I usually take 4 in the morning and 4 at night before sleep.

These are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy and my rosacea is calming down after taking these. I take only 3-4 per day and it is sufficient for me. I really notice a difference when I stop taking them.

Great for skin too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a while and its really a great way to get my greens as I don't take enough or if I do, I hv to eat mountains of greens to even get 30% of what's in here! Better health overall and lovely side benefits of beautiful healthy skin which is a great bonus! I definitely look and feel younger!

Helped my sinuses!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know for sure - but the very first day I started using this stuff, I wasn't blowing my nose all day and I could actually breathe through BOTH nostrils at the same time!! I have a tooth embedded in my sinus cavity and have tried HUNDREDS of "cures" to wipe out sinus congestion - but NOTHING has EVER worked!! I still have occasional problems, but I know I'm putting something beneficial into my body and I'm fairly sure that it's helping. I also bought some for my daughter because she eats NO VEGGIES and I was worried about her iron and other nutrients that her body needs. I'm so glad I found these!!!!

Super food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Part of my effort to increase my alkalinity. Definitely seems to help with that. I think I also notice the effects of the cruciferous veggies even tho they are dehydrated - so I have limited my intake of them. I did hope for a burst of energy with them and didn't notice that. But its an easy way to add good stuff to your diet. Works really well for a hubby who doesn't like greens!! The capsules are a bit large or this would get 5 stars.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for several months now and my stomach issues have vanished and I am sleeping through the night without 3-4 bathroom runs. I highly recommend this product!

Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat a decent amount of fruits and veggies, so I only take 4 of these a day. I feel more alert since I have started taking them. They don't even taste bad. Raw is the way to go!