Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My second pack, this gives me more energy, clearer head, no side effects, no irritation or sick feeling.Haven't tried other brands though, might find cheaper option. However this is of a great quality

No more worries about getting enough veggies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have more energy and don't feel sluggish during the afternoons -- but I still love my naps!

I been use for 10 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

* 'Green superfood' in veggie caplets! *

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although the serving intake seems a lot (5 caplets), it beats than having to make it into a drink everyday. I've capped my intake at 3 caplets a day as i feel, its sufficient - for me at least. I feel much more energized and apparently, have lost quite a bit of weight after 2 weeks of implementing this supplement into my dietary. Will definitely reorder again.

Perfect Food

Posted by karishma on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These caplets are great for when I don't eat enough veggies. A lot of veggies and fruits out there are either heavily sprayed with pesticide or GMO and this is a concern! I am very happy with this Perfect Food caplets.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always feel so much better when I take this product. Just wish it wasn't so expensive, so I could take two servings a day.

the best thing you can do for your digestive system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In combination with primal defense, this did more for me than anything, I've done it all from short grain brown rice daily to yogurt daily. This is the best. Joe

Great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

greens! Simple to take and easy digestion!!!

THIS IS GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I skip meals frequently and used to get very tired...since I've taken this supplement I have so much more energy and it has helped alleviate my cravings for junk food.

This helps me when I don't have all my daily greens.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am enjoying this product. My energy levels have increased and I feel great for most of each and every day.. I have only taken this product for almost two weeks and feel better each day since. When I haven't been a regular daily user of mixed green vegetables I now understand what I have been missing.