Help

the best!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used garden of life primal defense for over 10 years and had great results (initially for h-pylori treatment and ongoing for regularity and IBS symptoms). I switched to Gr8 dophilus, based on reviews, to save money. I have found no benefits from taking Gr8 dophilus. I will go back to primal defense despite the cost. I would give this 6 stars if I could. Really controls all IBS symptoms for me! Please click yes if this review helped you. :)

For Me, the Original PD Works Much Better than PD Ultra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product (the non-Ultra version of Primal Defense) helped me get rid of a chronic pain in or close to my splenic (or left colic) flexure (where the transverse and descending colon join), and it normalized my BMs which tended towards constipation. However, when I switched to the Ultra version of Primal Defense, both these conditions returned. When I wrote to Garden of Life about this, they replied: "If you feel as though the regular Primal Defense formula worked well for you, you should consider switching back.  We always suggest that you stick with what works best for you as everyone is different." So when I switched back to this product (which has a somewhat different blend of probiotics than the Ultra), the pain disappeared and my stools normalized again. And, what's more, there is the added advantage of being less expensive than the Ultra form.

Awesome probiotic!

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent, easy to take probiotic. The price is right for this bonus size with an extra 36 capsules. I have been taking 2 tablets per day in the morning and at night with a glass of water, and feel great. It helps to promote better immunity and regularity of bowels. I only wish I had tried this excellent product sooner! They don't require refrigeration, making them a good choice for ordering via mail. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Only 1 Billion CFU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product contains only 1 billion CFU. It says nowhere on the packaging how many billion CFU it contains, I had to email the company. If you want a 5 billion CFU pill from this company look for the "ultra" version of this product.

I believe Primal Defense cured me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had IBS for about ten years. The first five years I was in agony almost every day. Trigger foods were eliminated also, but as soon as I started taking Primal Defense I had relief. I still take it everyday and for the last year and a half, I have not had one episode of IBS. I thank God and Primal Defense. It keeps your intestines healthy. I will never stop taking it. Thank you

Best probiotic out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have Crohn's disease, which is now known to be caused by bacteria. I've been taking Primal Defense for several years now, and it does a great job of keeping the levels of good bacteria in my gut high, which counteracts the bad bacteria. I wouldn't get any other probiotic.

Controls my ulcerative colitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 per day as maintenance dose. This is the BEST probiotic.

Excellent product at a great price!

Posted by Munchkin on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking Primal Defense every day for a few years now, it really works to keep the gas and bloat away. The prices on iHerb are really good. We used to pay 3 times this price when we bought it from the sole distributor in Singapore! iHerb's pricing is good and we have been purchasing many other great supplements from iHerb ever since we've been introduced to this site by my sister.

Super effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been a long time sufferer with candida and the inability to use the bathroom, bloated, toxic feeling. Within 2 days of taking this product, my symptoms have gotten much better. I highly recommend this product for anyone with digestive issues!

A life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had problem with my intestines since I was in my twenties. One day after a colonic session, a health practitioner gave me the advice to try Primal defense, I never looked back, a smooth move ever since. Highly recommend.