Ulcerative Colitis in remmission b/c of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried switching to other brands but they do not work. I have severe ulcerative colitis and primal defense got my colon healthy. After years of prescription drugs with lots of side effects I only take 2-4 pills a day to keep the colitis at bay. I cannot go without this product for more than a week without suffering from a bout of colitis. This stuff really works. In a world of supplement products with marketing gimmicks it is nice to know Primal Defense is the real deal and I can count on it.

I'm on my way...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this probiotic over a month ago and feel that I am on my way to beating my candida problem. I am not eating sugar but otherwise am eating what I want, though I am definitely eating healthier than ever before. I recommend this product. Be patient because it does take time to obtain an intestinal balance after having a candida overgrowth.

Saved my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to be achy all over alot. After taking this, I became functional again and started my uphill climb to health with RM 10 also. 20 pounds fell off after a few months of using it also and I wasn't trying to lose weight. This stuff is GREAT.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is INVALUABLE to my digestive system health. I've been using it for over a year and am THRILLED with the results. I've suffered from chronic constipation for over 10 years, and one tab on an empty stomach every morning does it! My husband suffers from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the dr told him to use this same product on an empty stomach every night! Thanks for carrying a terrific product!!!!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS and I have had IBD (crohns) with a bowel resection, therefore my gut is quite sensitive. This keeps things a bit more normal. I feel better on it, and couldnt be without it. It can constipate you if you take too many, so hence if you are in a diarrhea cycle its good for getting things normal again. Ive used others but they dont compare. Particulary good for crohns as it has the bifido bacterium strains which according to research is specifically the one which helps crohns (according to my gastoeneterologist).

This really is the best probiotic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a lifesaver! This helps my itchy skin, digestive woes, and battered immune system far more any other probiotic that I have tried. If I could only have one supplement (outside of vitamins) - this would be it. It is worth every penny...especially here at i-Herb!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Primal Defense totally eliminated the Clostridium difficule (C. diff) I had a few years back. I got up to 12 a day for a month, experienced diarrhea twice, was retested and it was gone (didn't tell my Dr I didn't take the Flagyl he ordered until 2 years later). I stayed on the product at high doses for 2 additional months, then backed down to 3/day for a year. However, it doesn't seem to be as potent lately as when I first used it. Could be my body or the product, not sure yet. Try for yourself - will bring balance in the gut flora.

amazing--i love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These do a great job of eliminating my constant indigestion and digestive pain. I feel so much better since I've started taking these. I take 4 a day (one with my coffee, then one with each meal). Even my athlete's foot is clearing up, and my body odor has subsided. WAY BETTER than any of the other probiotics I've taken, and very much worth the money.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

There is increasing evidence on the efficacy of enzymes in our diet which are important for metabolism and energy production. This product is the best out there and I have tried several in my quest to reduce/ eliminate the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It keeps the yeast at bay and even helps my toenail that is susceptible to fungal infection. It does not cause diarrhea or gas as so many probiotic products do. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with recurring yeast infections.