Help

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I would never have believed it if you had told me this stuff would do this - but for me it did. I was able to stop taking antibiotics for my acne. I've had acne problems that nothing other than antibiotics has been able to clear up for years. After running out of the latest antibiotic and not being able to get a hold of my doc, I decided to try taking these pro-biotics instead (my boss had given them to me because he had started them and was impressed, and I was planning to give them to my dogs), and amazingly, my skin is as clear if not clearer than it was with antibiotics. Amazing.

Great for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

IMO, this had helped clear my son's eczema. I've combed through info over the entire internet and read that it is the Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain found in this product that can relieve eczema symptoms and it seems to have helped my son to the point that we haven't needed those nasty steroid creams since!

Improved Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2006 | Verified Purchase

When trying to find a product that improved my constant fight with blemishes and systic acne at age 30 from what I suspect is caused by leaky gut -- this is the ONLY suppliment that made a difference.

weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i didn't realize when i purchased that these only have 2 billion live organisms per capsule. that is an extremely low count for the cost of these probiotics. i also did not notice any improvement when taking these, and i have taken up to 6-8 per day. i am going to try their RAW formula to see if they are any better.

First Rate Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered this product 2 yrs ago when I experienced a "toxic colin" from a strong antibiotic I had been taking for an infected tooth - My medical doctor quickly decided to take me off the medication and told me to take 6 of the Primal Defense a day for a week, and I worked my way down to only 2 a day, and never felt better! I always seem to have bouts of irregularity whenever I'm not taking them, so I should just resign myself to the fact that these need to be a part of my daily supplements from now on! Your prices at iHerb are far better than I can get at my doctor's office or at the natural food store...My thanks!

Excellent product at the best price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best thing ever for candida and for my digestion, giving me super healthy eliminations.

VERY good probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first tried Primal Defense several years ago after learning about it through Dr Mercola and with a history of IBS and food allergies, had very good luck with it maintaining my digestive health. I recently had persistent digestive issues come back so decided to try it again, and within 2 days all symptoms were gone. Recommend highly!!

Regularity without the drawbacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have always tried to eat right but have suffered from constipation sometimes or problems running the other direction from too much fiber . Even on long trips in the car we have no problem staying regular since using this product . Friends whom we have recommended this to have had also great reports that this product isn't hype . It works !

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many probiotic products, but I decided to try this one after receiving a catalog with my order from iHerb. I'm glad I did because it works the best for me in controlling a female bacterial infection. It also keeps me regular without any uncomfortable gas and bloating.

Got these in May. Testing them in August = poor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not test these when they first arrived. If you order them, be sure to do a milk test when you first open them to be sure the culture is active. I tested them using the overnight milk test and they did show a little activity, but not much. The problem is that out of the 13 strains that are supposed to be in them I have no idea which ones are active. Bacillus subtilis, for example, forms spores and is probably active but you would not want it without the other strains to balance the populations.