It works

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

I am great that I found this probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3224280 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

Best Probiotic on Earth.

Posted by 5569190965009610106 on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Routinely helps my indigestion.

A+A+A+A+A+

Posted by 5044838325815826735 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.

Good stool regulator

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

Garden of Life Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer1675775 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good news for my intestines!