It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

I am great that I found this probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

Good stool regulator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lately I was stressed, and my stool became irregular, so I tried to modify my nutrition and added some probiotics to regimen. It didn't take long for improvement, so I tend to continue with good habits :)

Primal Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

Helps with cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jarrods didn't work for me but this one did. Chlorella pills helped make me more regular, and I think this helped with my satiation levels. I was eating a lot for a girl my size before it - I was always hungry and always felt the need to overeat. Now, I can actually say no to more food.

Best Probiotic on Earth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Routinely helps my indigestion.

A+A+A+A+A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only do I get this product at a reasonable price, it is one of few products that actually regulate my body.