Not very impressed, unfortunately.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We just finished this 7 day cleanse yesterday and are not very impressed, honestly. Lost some weight but this gave more bloating and gas in the GI Tract than most anything else we've tried. What is lame is that they give NO eating recommendations, which is silly(in the box, or on the web). We are veterans at cleansing and so we knew to eat lightly, a mostly raw diet with no meat or dairy, etc to free up the majority of the body's energy to focus on cleansing. If a novice didn't know this, I doubt they would see any results, except some gnarly bloating and gas. I usually love Garden of Life products but I don't think this one lives up to their great reputation.

Gentle cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided I needed a cleanse because I was waking up at 2 am every night and; after some research, I learned that this indicated the need for balancing my liver according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. I chose this product because it was a RAW cleanse and did not require a drastic diet change, like starving yourself for days on end! I liked it in that it was very gentle and easy. And, I no longer wake up at 2 am!

So Far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it is a raw cleanse. The only drawback is that you have to increase your water consumption in order for it to be effective. I am on day 5 now and I do feel a lot better and I lost a total of 6 lbs. All in all I will give it a try again. Just be sure you drink lots of water to help the product along.

RAW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've looked up all the cleansing and detoxification products on the market,this one stands out because of its raw value,the ingredients seem valid. For those who are rookies at cleansing,go to garden of life website,they have addressed with information regarding food and lifestyle during cleansing period. I urge you to try this brand out,all three steps are simple though not easy,for me personally,the taste is fine,nothing disgusting at all,don't let the negative comments stop you.come on,it's cleansing,it's not supposed to be fun,but it's more like wheat grass juice,tasty stuff,smilely face.

Garden of Life, Raw Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The mixture mixed with water was pleasant tasting. Tasted mainly like wheat grass. Don't get those reviewers that thought it tasted like vomit. They probably discouraged a lot of people from trying the product. I'm glad I wasn't dissuaded by their comments.

Works but tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cleans works in a very mild way which is nice. BUT the fiber powder that is supposed to be taken at night before bed tastes like puke. I tried mixing it with juice, alone, and in a smoothie and it reminded me of puke. Not very pleasant.

Cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like Garden of Life products, but have returned this because I cannot drink a thick liquid.. (was hoping it didn't turn very thic). It was better than others I've tried, but still made me gag.

Puke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The part you drink before bed is hard to tollerate. It tastes like vomit. I can handle a lot bad taste-wise, but I will not put myself through this again. However, it was effective.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Step 1 taste like fiber. Step 2 pills, so no taste. Step 3 taste like vomit. I just chugged it. It's nasty, but worth the cleanse & detox. Does not come with a meal plan, I just knew what to do. Basically lower calorie consumption & stick to a RAW diet, better yet juicing & stick to organic food.

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kaut kā ne visai, efekts nekāds īpašs pamanīts netika

1 2 3