Help

Tried RAW CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried any CoQ10 and sure enough, as all the literature says, I do have ALOT more energy. I'm a prepper and ordered extra in case of earthquake etc. in addition to other superfoods and antioxidants.

Great natural product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped to increase my energy levels!

Raw CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and vegan friendly

Confident in the quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used Garden of Life brand for a few years now and have been very satisfied with the quality. The CoQ10 is easy to take. No stomach upset or having to be sure to take with food. Raw is, to me, is far preferable to regular forms of supplements. I would recommend.

Fixed My High Blood Pressure & Heart Palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is that I'm 47 and eat well and am in good shape but noticed past couple of years during hotter months, I would have heart palpitations and have also been feeling really low energy past year or more. Not my usual self. I was taking a high grade liquid Magnesium for my heart which seemed to help the palpitations a year ago, but not so much this year. So I found 2 products and in using both have really given me my energy back and have turned my heart health all the way around. One is "Heart and Body Extract" and then this Garden of Life CO Q10. So much so that I'm recommending them both all over the place! Nice people working here at iHerb too!

CoQ10 for your heart

Posted by jacquisplace on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these for heart health. I really like the Garden of Life products, a bit pricey but the ingredients are well sourced. These gave me more energy

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once again I have never been disappointed with a "garden of life" product and this one is no different! It's only been weeks and I feel the difference.

Garden of Life Raw COQ10 200mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good price and shipping speed also fast I will order again , COQ10 worked for me thanks.

Good priduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 is a product that I include in my daily regime. This particular product is well-made with good ingredients. I will continue to order this.

excellent