Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a few years based on the recommendation of my chiropractor who also does nutrition screening. I am in excellent health, but he feels this is a product everyone should be taking due to the lack of freshness/quality of our food supply.

RAW enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The logic of adding enzymes into the diet at 50+ makes sense. The product was delivered very swiftly and is well-priced in comparison to similar products available. I haven't yet noticed any health differences, but I have only been taking the product for around one month. Some indication on the pacakaging of how long one should expect to take (a specified amount) of the product before anticipating any health benefits would have been useful. The import duty on products delivered to the UK is also something of an issue given the cost of purchasing the product.

Good but silly price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good but silly price when there are other great enzymes 1/3 of this price. Big glass bottle is also not so great.

Great health benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been drinking it for about a month. She feels a lot better and a lot healthier.

Enzymes for life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent blend of enzymes, love the additional probiotics this product provides!

Garden of Life, Raw Enzymes, Women 5 & Wiser, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product!!

Like the ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like organic, fermented, etc, so these foot the bill better for me than other brands.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived quickly as promised...price was 30% less than what I could purchase it for locally

Yuck!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this product to improve my regularity. This product did the exact opposite.