Very chalky & expensive as only 10 serves in a jar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed with this product - I LOVE the ingredients & the idea of the product being raw & super healthy and that is the only reason I will finish consuming the rest of the jar... There are only 10 serves in this jar - which makes it really expensive in comparison to the Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder which has 28 serves per jar, it costs less and there is more weight of product as well - a much better alternative to this product - will try this next time around! But the worst thing was the chalkiness! I thought blending in a smoothie would mask it but no - on my first taste my mouth was coated with chalk - really yucky! It is slightly less a problem if you only use half a scoop but then that defeats the purpose...will not buy again!

Something new

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`ve been using another protein by Garden of life,but when i saw this new one,i`ve decided to try it because it`s supposed to burn fat.It`s too early to speak about the results,but considering the taste-at first i was glad it`s sweet and pleasant,but then it becomes too sweet,i think it`s better to drink it with some plant-based milk as it`s said on the wrapping.

Jump start your weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This meal replacement works the way it says it does. It absolutely helps me prevent cravings for bad carbs and chocolate which set me off on binges. I followed the recommendation of two shakes a day a year ago and lost about 8 or 9 lbs in 10 days which is how long the 16 oz container lasts. Since I don't want to lose weight so suddenly this time, I'm drinking a shake almost every day and losing slowly which I would like to keep off long term. I would recommend this product to anyone battling with overeating and trying to get a handle on out-of-control eating. It won't cure your addictions, but it can help stop them temporarily as you pursue other behavioral support.

Solid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good protein drink _ meal repkelacement.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the tastiest GoL product I've tasted. It's almost completely satisfying as a breakfast meal replacement.

Garden of Life RAW Fit,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, I have found that it really helps maintain my appetite and does take the edge of the cravings. No more hitting the pantry and fridge after a meal, the most exciting point with this is that I truly feel my body responding to the goodness in the product. My gym work outs seem to be more energised, and I am certainly dropping excess by including this in my daily diet.

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a complaint about the shipping company you sent the order on time and when it arrived to Saudi Arabia I suffered with DHL I called them to many times and I waited for more than 5 days. So pls u have to check the companies you deal with. In general thank you.

GREAT PROTEIN SHAKE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GREAT!

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste, I mix it with rice milk and frozen berries. I am now waiting for the result !