Great cost effective fast meal replacement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It actually keeps me full the whole time I'm at work during the day. Much cheaper than what it costs at Whole Foods. It’s also a great source of organic protein and vitamins. It mixes well with a shaker, but you have to drink it right after or it turns into thick goo.

beyond good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes me feel great, the taste a bit strange at first, but you`ll get used to it

So good and filling!

Posted by Hippokrates on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love this! It has already become my savior when I am late/in a hurry and don't have the time to make a proper meal. Just bring a bag of this and my shaker, and mix with water. The taste is a little wierd at first, but I've come to love it! Altso the ingredients are amazing. :D

Expensive but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These get nice and thick if you wait a few minutes and I liked the taste. You can just have half the packet if you need a quick snack or a full packet for a quick, convenient and seemingly healthy lunch.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good as an emergency food

Hang in there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So good for you. It just takes some time to get used to the taste. By the third try, it started to taste better and now, I look forward to it.

Fills me up until dinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the meal replacement formula for lunch and feel satisfied until dinner. But I can't find a low sugar juice to mix it with, and water doesn't help the taste. I've been using orange juice cut in half by water.