Beyond a Meal Replacement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is pure. No fillers, soy, dairy etc. I enjoy having this meal replacement for breakfast and dinner. I add some raw veggies like spinach or carrots. I also add some stevia chocolate powder. I feel great using this healthy product to manage my calorie intake. Try it out. You will not be disappointed!

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

sent my daugher off to college with this as I know she doesnt have the time to prepare good balanced meals.

Good snack, strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use half a scoop in water or pineapple juice as don't like it too thick. Interesting taste...sort of like mix of spirulina and mud. Not that I taste mud but it's earthy in smell and taste. Does keep the mid afternoon hunger pangs at bay and feels healthy enough. Best of all does not upset tummy. I cannot tolerate other protein meal replacements.

Amazing 😍👌🏻

Posted by shmowkha on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved so much with avocado juice , so amazing

Horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to buying this raw vegan meal replacement. Sadly, the taste is just too horrible.

A healthy alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my fourth order for this item, I like the taste and it's fulfilling as a breakfast too.

Great on vacation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, especially with coconut milk. When traveling or on vacation, I mix a quick meal in a thermo can, add some chia seeds and off I go.

can i

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can i mix it with juice or just water

Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It didn't taste good. Weird powdery texture even after u blend it in ur smoothie. I personally don't like the taste. The ingredients on iherb page showed the sweetener as organic stevia leaf but when I receive it stated organic cane sugar. And I'm allergic to sugar.

Full of sodium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i was in love in this product,till i dicover thare is lots of salt in it am i right? why to add salt ?

1 2