Love it

Posted by michealbehrens on Dec 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel this product is quality! I read that a lot of people complaint of how it turns thick when coming together with liquid! Well, I don't care. The sweet taste is good, and I actually like it a little thick, it makes it more natural and smoothie-like! For some reason, I often see that people complaint about the taste or form of quality health products. But GOOD stuff dosen't always taste good! The things we don't like the taste of is often very good for our bodys. And our body is our temple! So look at the label and check the quality, ingredients and that it is organic, if so your body will most likely be very happy no matter taste! If it tastes good it is a bonus!

Completely new taste and formula

Posted by Siljel on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product for it's "real-ness" before but I had to chug it down because of the taste. I re-ordered though. But this time I got a much smaller jar and it said "new recipe"! INDEED! I lift weights and try to be as vegan as possible, which is why I am interested in high quality plant protein. This suddenly got even more protein and less sugar. And the taste!!! I now don't have to have anything added, not even soy milk. I can drink it only mixed with lots of ice cold water, maybe some ice cubes too, put them in my bullet and voila. It actually tastes good! Not artificial whey-like good but I think it's good enough to drink on its own. I will be buying lots and lots more. Yes the price has gone up for a better product, but I save money by not having to mix stuff in to hide the taste. So it's all good!

Love this Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I was searching for. I love the consistency and flavor. To 1 scoop of powder, I add 1 cup of fat free milk, 3 ice cubes, 1 small banana and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and blend on smoothie setting. OMG a delicious healthy shake. I will continue ordering this brand. Thank you Iherb for selling this product!!!!!!

VERY IMPRESSED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would just like to say that everyone is entitled to their opinions as everyone is different and has different taste buds, before purchasing this product "Garden of life RAW Meal organic shake and meal replacement vanilla" i had read all of the comments and there were quite a few people saying that they didn't like the taste and it it wasn't for them , but there were some people saying positive things about this product so i took a chance. Today i had just revived my parcel at 10am Sydney Australia time and i decided to try it straight away i mixed with with water and a bit of coconut milk so 50/50 of each and 2 scoops of the garden life shake i blended it with ice and HANDS DOWN it was one of the best s=tasting shakes i have ever come across i will definitely be purchasing this product again and i do recommend people to take a chance and try it because you may find that it was a worth while decision. The service was fast i had no problems with the product it wasn't tampered with it was properly sealed so thank you iherb i will continue to use your service

Good product, worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just works. Tastes good and works really well

Keeps the hunger at bay and some arm toning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found this a great meal replacement in terms of fiber, meal replacement and a healthy supplement but it felt really difficult to mix it.

Delicious and filling... so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I followed another reviewer's advice and mixed half a scoop of this with 200ml unsweetened almond milk and lots of ice cubes. The end result was a delicious shake! It was my first try, so I was apprehensive at first when I read the other reviews on how the taste could be a bit hard to take, but I think the almond milk and ice really help a lot. That and not putting too much powder in at one shot. Great product!

Healthy, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a great meal replacement indeed, but it is soooooo distasteful, personally for me. If you consume it straight away after mixing, the consistence reminds the sand. If you wait too long, it becomes too dense, so important to spot just the right moment. I am going to finish the bottle, but probably will not re-order.

never again will order on I herb