"Raw one for Men" is better for senior Women!..

Posted by PracticalReviews on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if you are a 50+ woman,in most cases you will not have an Iron deficiency like in your prenatal days,Iron also interfere with Calcium absorption so in this case you are much better off with the Raw one for Men,and don't worry you won't grow a beard from it,it has no Herbal or Chemical testosterone stimulants,the only difference is that it has no Iron but instead have more of the essential minerals and Vitamins that your system needs much more like Zinc,Selenium & B12 and imho works better.may i also suggest that the company will be more honest with the customers and when the product has Vitamins & Minerals that are NOT from Raw Food Based source like the Vitamin C in this case & also the Calcium & Magnesium in the Raw one for Men case that it will state clearly on the package and on its site what is the type and the source of these substances....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Caused Severe Pulse Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement caused my heart to beat very hard and very rapidly. My pulse is usually 67, when I took Raw One, it went to 93. I definitely linked the problem to this supplement by starting and stopping taking it 3 different times, a week at a time. Each time I took it, my heart would race. After stopping the third time, it took about 3 months for my heart to slowly return to normal. It's been about year now since I stopped taking it and have had no problems since. I have never had these problems with any other supplements. The lot# on the bottle is M067160 06/11.

Garden of Life Raw One for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've recently switched most of my supplements to Garden of Life. I love the raw food as well as the lack of crummy additives like Magnesium Stearate. I saw a video on Mercola about never using that substance as it's pure chalk and it lesson's the absorption of nutrients. Not sure why vitamin manufacturer's put in those substances...

Bloated stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Caused bloated stomach.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this multivitamins , I feel more energized .They don't upset my digestive system .

Years Younger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

Zappy whole vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for raw foodists or vegans interested in maximising their vitamin intake. Well balanced. I would recommend taking it after food, as it does make me feel a bit queasy on an empty stomach

Highly recommended

Posted by notdmartian on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

was using raw one for men and recommended this to my wife. she instantly felt the difference.

Best by Far. I have tried all of them. Blood tests prove its effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best by Far. I have tried all of them. Blood tests prove its effectiveness.

My 3rd Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is only one capsule I need to take per day. I do not get nauseous like some multivit that I have taken before. I do not burp with some weird taste of the vitamins like some I took before. I think it helps keep my immunity up overall as I don't fall sick easily and have not fall sick for a long time (touch wood).