"Raw one for Men" is better for senior Women!..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if you are a 50+ woman,in most cases you will not have an Iron deficiency like in your prenatal days,Iron also interfere with Calcium absorption so in this case you are much better off with the Raw one for Men,and don't worry you won't grow a beard from it,it has no Herbal or Chemical testosterone stimulants,the only difference is that it has no Iron but instead have more of the essential minerals and Vitamins that your system needs much more like Zinc,Selenium & B12 and imho works better.may i also suggest that the company will be more honest with the customers and when the product has Vitamins & Minerals that are NOT from Raw Food Based source like the Vitamin C in this case & also the Calcium & Magnesium in the Raw one for Men case that it will state clearly on the package and on its site what is the type and the source of these substances....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Caused Severe Pulse Problems

Posted by Reviewer2077097 on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement caused my heart to beat very hard and very rapidly. My pulse is usually 67, when I took Raw One, it went to 93. I definitely linked the problem to this supplement by starting and stopping taking it 3 different times, a week at a time. Each time I took it, my heart would race. After stopping the third time, it took about 3 months for my heart to slowly return to normal. It's been about year now since I stopped taking it and have had no problems since. I have never had these problems with any other supplements. The lot# on the bottle is M067160 06/11.

Garden of Life Raw One for Women

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've recently switched most of my supplements to Garden of Life. I love the raw food as well as the lack of crummy additives like Magnesium Stearate. I saw a video on Mercola about never using that substance as it's pure chalk and it lesson's the absorption of nutrients. Not sure why vitamin manufacturer's put in those substances...

Bloated stomach

Posted by Reviewer1622044 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Caused bloated stomach.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this multivitamins , I feel more energized .They don't upset my digestive system .

Zappy whole vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3189761 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for raw foodists or vegans interested in maximising their vitamin intake. Well balanced. I would recommend taking it after food, as it does make me feel a bit queasy on an empty stomach

Love the 1 a Day

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No vitamin burp up taste. 1 pill 1 time each day. The pill is not too big. The price is very fair. I love these.

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product to anyone. I love that you only have to take it once a day. It's not a huge horse pill, so it's easy to swallow. And I feel more energized & balanced when I take it every day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2271390 on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, they do not make me nauseaous, and I love that they're vegetarian. I'll keep buying them!

Best I've ever used.....

Posted by Reviewer1951586 on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Garden of Life was recommended to me by a friend and I am now on my third bottle. I feel well, bowels are functioning normally with the aid of the probiotics, my skin is healthy, I have energy and the mood swings due to pre-menopause have lessened. I highly recommend this product.