Great for kids

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give 1/4 teaspoon of this stuff to my 2 and 7 yr old everyday in their juice. They don't complain at all of the taste, and I love what it does for them. Only caution, is to make sure to follow the directions on slowly introducing the product a little at a time, or it could lead them to runnier bowels. I gave my daughter almost the full 3/4 teaspoons right away, and it wasn't a good idea! She never had accidents, but did after a few days of doing that. Now, no problems whatsoever...their bodies just need time to adjust. It is very potent, which I LOVE!

Great product but not sure about serving size...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my son. We are trying to avoid milk to see if that affects his digestion, and it is difficult to find a good quality probiotic that does not contain dairy. My only problem with this is that one container has only lasted us about 40 days instead of sixty, and we follow the serving size. I'm not sure why we are only getting half of what we should be...maybe my measurements aren't quite level?

Not come in ice pack! - Update

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Update: Contacted iHerb customer service and they promptly resend the probiotics in ice pack this time. Good customer service! Cannot comment on product since I have not been able to use it yet. I choose to purchase the Garden of Life probiotics from iHerb because the description mentioned it is highly perishable so it will come in ice pack and recommended one day shipping. However, when I received the product it was not in ice pack at all. The paper box was a little soggy so I think it was refrigerated at iHerb. However, since I plan on giving this to my baby I am not sure if it is still good. Emailed iHerb and still waiting for answer.

OK so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To be honest I haven't noticed too much of a difference since starting this product. My 7 month old has been having more solid foods, rice rusks etc so she is pooping like she used to :( I'm hoping that eventually this will regulate her BM's...Probiotics are sooo important and I know that so I will keep buying and using this product. It is by far the best, natural, potent and organic baby probiotic out there!

great for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Havent used it yet, but recommended by Anthony William ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Trust that it is good, have not startet using it yet.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used for this both my toddler and infant. Just need to watch quantity for your kiddo as it is potent!

Tastes great and works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 times dose and also New Chapter Organics Probiotic All Flora and they taste and work well.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my children have regular bowel movements. My youngest (1 1/2) was having daily problems and now she is not having any problems at all.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 15 month old has been dealing with constipation for the last 3 months and it's not been fun. Then a friend recommended the RAW probiotics and after a couple weeks of her taking it she is finally having regular BM's and is a much happier baby which means more than you will ever know unless you are going thru the same thing. I highly recommend and am very pleased with this product :)

1 2 3