Bulgarian Kefir in a pill

Posted by MrJellybean on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is based on the heralded Bulgarian Kefir that has been lauded as one of the main reason people in that area live such long lives. It's raw and comes shipped with an ice pack and needs to be refrigerated which is a good sign. I'm always suspect of probiotic formulas that don't require cooling. I've taken this for a bit now and have found good results. It pairs well with their raw enzymes product and I'd recommend it for anyone who has stomach issues and hasn't had much success with other probiotic formulas. Give this one a try because it seems to work better and faster than other brands I've tried.

The best probiotics I have ever seen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently had a pancreaticoduodenectomy, and there has been a lot of distress on my intestines ever since. These probiotics are extremely helpful and worth every penny!

It was delivered and I have used it. then,

Posted by KoreaSucks on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think I'd got some DEADs. No changes I can feel. And those 'dust in capsules' still in my Cold Place. I'm handling it with hope. Please, Angel of probiotics resurrect my dust back to life, I want fresh poo.

Why so high a vitamin count?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't have anything negative to report, but the (apparently added?) vitamins might conflict with other supplements.

Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product,has helped with my crohn's disease and comes refridgerated an added bonus!

Garden of life probioctics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Probioctic is the best for adults and children. Very good for autistic childen

helps my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband always takes it when he has problems with digestion. He tried different types of probiotics and finally stopped at this one

I Love It!

Posted by Jason-J-P on Aug 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product and superb delivery. I really liked the 'ice pack' delivery. This probiotics did ferment milk right away proving that the cultures are indeed alive. I give two thumbs up!

Amazing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these for my husband and got amazing results he said. He's never had such satisfying bowel movements in his lifetime. And so many all in one day just after his first capsule! He's thanked me so many times and wants me to purchase more. The prices here are unbeatable. We certainly recommend this product to anyone suffering from GI discomfort of any kind.

Cheap company with very poor shipping choices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I chose next day shipping. The item arrived at 8 PM the following night. The product was supposed to remain cold. The ice packs were small and thoroughly thawed. The whole box was warm. Probiotics don't remain potent in hot conditions. I wasted a lot of money and iHerb lost a future customer. I would not recommend this cheap company to anyone.

1 2