Probiotics+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like this product so much - has a lot of the raw probiotics and extra vitamins and minerals.

Works Well - Priced High

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give it 3 instead of 5 because you can get if for $20 less on Amazon and if you have prime it is free shipping. Helps with digestion, indigestion and colon cleansing after about 2 weeks of full strength. Don't take 3 a day if you are new to product you might be surprised how well it works, build up to 3 a day. I take 3-5 a day therefore, will be ordering from Amazon.

Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product... easy to take. Without 24 hours felt the difference - diminished bloating, and feeling more energetic.

Good Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You have to keep this refrigerated, but it keeps all ingredients active and effective. Been taking this for about 6 months, one in a.m. & one in p.m. Works great to keep digestion functioning good.

Love, Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic raw Probiotics for women over 50+, the ingredients are the best andd work very well together.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

...and great service!

Amazing shipping! The best product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have followed Garden of Life company since their inception, and believe they are the best. This was the first time I bought their probiotics through iHerb, and i have to say I was really impressed with the way it was shipped. The box came in a much bigger, styrofoam "vault," probably 9x12" with dry ice inside. I live in Tucson, and the temps have been well over 100 degrees, but the ice was STILL COOL inside the package--and it was free shipping! Even if I'd purchased this product here in a store, I wouldn't have been sure it had been kept cool. The price was 1/3 less than I'd been paying, too.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has worked better for me than the other probiotics.

Top of the Line Probiotic

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has multiple strands of great bacteria, including Sacharomyces boulardii, which helps fight the dreaded C-diff! I take this everyday.

Garden of Life, Raw Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best probiotics I found yet. I will keep on taking them. Thank.

1 2