Help

Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product... easy to take. Without 24 hours felt the difference - diminished bloating, and feeling more energetic.

Probiotics+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like this product so much - has a lot of the raw probiotics and extra vitamins and minerals.

Works Well - Priced High

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give it 3 instead of 5 because you can get if for $20 less on Amazon and if you have prime it is free shipping. Helps with digestion, indigestion and colon cleansing after about 2 weeks of full strength. Don't take 3 a day if you are new to product you might be surprised how well it works, build up to 3 a day. I take 3-5 a day therefore, will be ordering from Amazon.

Good Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You have to keep this refrigerated, but it keeps all ingredients active and effective. Been taking this for about 6 months, one in a.m. & one in p.m. Works great to keep digestion functioning good.

Love, Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic raw Probiotics for women over 50+, the ingredients are the best andd work very well together.

Amazing shipping! The best product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have followed Garden of Life company since their inception, and believe they are the best. This was the first time I bought their probiotics through iHerb, and i have to say I was really impressed with the way it was shipped. The box came in a much bigger, styrofoam "vault," probably 9x12" with dry ice inside. I live in Tucson, and the temps have been well over 100 degrees, but the ice was STILL COOL inside the package--and it was free shipping! Even if I'd purchased this product here in a store, I wouldn't have been sure it had been kept cool. The price was 1/3 less than I'd been paying, too.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has worked better for me than the other probiotics.

Top of the Line Probiotic

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has multiple strands of great bacteria, including Sacharomyces boulardii, which helps fight the dreaded C-diff! I take this everyday.

Garden of Life, Raw Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best probiotics I found yet. I will keep on taking them. Thank.

great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this particular product I had been purchasing locally and thought I'd try getting the raw probiotics from iherb. The product arrived fresh as it should be and am very satisfied with their service also. Keep up the awesome service.

1 2