great product but non-US customers be warry of shipping fee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It is the best probiotic I've tried. I used to get stomach aches whenever I had to take an antibiotic and this product changed things. It is true that I used it almost continuously for 4 months before I was forced to take antibiotics but I noticed a (good) difference. I intend to take 2 caps a day for 3 months after my last course of prescribed medication. Here comes the WARNING though and it is meant for NON-US CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE FORECD TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AS IF iHerb sent this product in an iced, insulated package to you which DOES NOT HAPPEN! Basically you have the same shipping conditions as for any other product (including the similar in size and weight RAW Enzymes, Women(90 caps) still from Garden of Life). Still the weight used to determine shipping costs (particularly relevant for those using DHL os UPS) is 1.52 kg versus the 0.39 kg weight of RAW Enzymes! I've contacted customer service twice about this issue and I've received a standardised answer that didn't truely address my question. Disappointing!

LOVE.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love these probiotics. They are potent, but still very whole food based. I feel an enormous difference in my GI tract when I take them. Also, they're in glass, rather than plastic, which is meaningful to me. Only thing is, I ordered from another company before I ordered them from iHerb, and it took two weeks for my order to get to me. I'll only order them from iHerb, unless I'm buying them right from a store's cooler, because otherwise the lengthy shipping time could affect potency. From iHerb, they arrived at my door in about 36 hours, and I'm in Canada. Amazing. They should be refrigerated, so they're definitely not appropriate for most travel.

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not had symptoms of yeast infection or candida despite eating more starch and treats lately.I also notice that I have been more regular with this product. I also add Now Foods Candida Clear with this product. Very good probiotic. I will purchase again.

Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These helped me get rid of a yeast infection and ease stomach cramps from taking antibiotics. They didn't cause a lot of gas like some probiotics I've taken. Kinda pricy but worth it when you need it.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this probiotic, not only is it much better than any other probiotic on the market right now, but it worked for me the very first day I took it. I suffer from chronic BV infections and this has really helped stop it and has also helped me with my digestive issues too, went the bathroom only hours after taking it :) Really works and is RAW. Will be reordering this from now on....love Garden of Life products, they never disappoint me!

Substandard in delivery

Posted by perxiner on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received my order without an iced or insulated. iHerb did not fulfil as written/promised. Disappointed in this area.

Great!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I highly recommend Garden Of Life products. I only take one a day to save money, and I still feel like it is really beneficial. It is so potent that you really only need one a day if you have a healthy diet and no stomach problems.

Makes a huge difference to my diet :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. I've been toying with different probiotics but this one tops it all - high amount of cfu & strains all in one. I really felt a difference just with 3 capsules a day - felt tiny lil bubbling in my stomach when I first took it and knew that it WAS working it's magic. I think my body has enough good bacteria and so the bubbling has subsided but bowel movements are pleasing :) Very satisfied and will continue to keep using it.

Very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Though it should be delivered ice-packed, I still decided to make an international order, no ice and less potent. But it's still strong enough to make my digestion feel much better, even without refrigeration. And I tried Enzyme women at the same time, definitely incomparable to this one. So I'm gonna order again!

Garden Of Life Raw Probiotic Womens 85 Billion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this through Iherb because the other online site reviews said it didn't come with an ice pack. Well mine came with an ice pack a HOT one because instead of delivering when it was suppose to be, Fed-ex lied and said no one home/business closed. How can a home daycare be closed.I actually went out to the mail because first thing in the morning, it said handed over to the postal service. Extremely disappointed!Money waisted...

1 2 3 4