Really makes a difference

Posted by vanizorc on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Garden of Life brand for about a year and a half now, and will remain one of my staples in my daily supplement regime. It has helped immensely with my chronic, year-round allergies / allergic rhinitis (it used to be so severe that I would regularly use up an entire tissue box every 3 days, and OTC medications like Claritin were only a temporary relief that caused nasty rebound effects). Admittedly, I take a lot of other herbal supplements as well, so I cannot solely attribute the near-disappearance of my allergic symptoms to the resveratrol, but anecdotally-speaking I had fallen ill with a cold a few weeks ago, and after only one capsule of this resveratrol in the morning (and nothing else), my cough and sneezing had lessened immediately and I could breathe a lot easier. No other single supplement has ever had such a big effect on me. This supplement seems to really keep inflammation at bay. I will keep buying and taking this Garden of Life resveratrol for as long as they sell it. (Another plus in my book it that it is comparatively cost-effective; resveratrol is an expensive supplement, so this price for 350mg of it per capsule is worth it...)

Potent.

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Skin is slightly smoother after 2 weeks' use. Antioxidants are very important & these capsules are loaded with them! Resveratrol is great for cancer prevention/management (look it up on sites like Science Daily with published studies)

A great Product by a great company

Posted by Reviewer2699069 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking resveratrol for a few years and the GOL by far is the best of all of them!

Great product and great company

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I trust Garden of life to have one of the best quality products. Have only started on this one recently but am sure of its potency

whole food