Help

wow amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product. No more colds from season changes and flying! My best friends father was dying of cancer and only had 3 months to live. I recommended this product to him and he immeditely began taking it. Today 1 year later, he was told he was cancer free!! His doctors in canada are amazed by how this product worked and how it kept his white blood cell count so high during chemo. His doctors are now recomending it to all of their cancer patients!!

RM 10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My father has had severe cancer for over 4 years. At the recommendation of a friend, who is a homeopathic Doctor, I recommended RM10 to my father as a way to keep his immune system strong. My father started taking RM10 4 years ago, and as a result, has been able to handle vast amounts of Chemotherapy because his white blood cell count always remains surprisingly high. He as always amazed the Doctors with the progress he is making with his disease. I have recommended RM10 to several people with cancer and all have had similar results. RM10 is perhaps the most incredible product for those trying to stay healthy while treating cancer. Thank you RM10!

Everything I have read about it is true.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

RM10 acts just like MGN-3, Epicor or Immune Renew, but I believe its effects are more than or equal to the above ones. It is a good product, as are all of Garden of Life brands. Garden of Life is a company I believe in.

M.H.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago, I began getting yeast infections before my period each month. After taking this product, I NEVER get a yeast infection. Plus, it helps prevent cancer, which runs in my family. That's an extra bonus.

This product is a must for anyone with a poor immune system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been very helpful in building up my immune system. I had been very, very ill where I nearly died. My body had no defenses at all. With all the herbs and supplements I have taken, this is definitely one of the greatest helps I have taken.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the RM-10s on and off for half a year. Over that time, I have not gotten sick! If I felt like I was even getting a sniffle I would take an RM-10 once a day for several days. I have traveled, spent a lot of time outside in the cold, and no sickness. I even had a wart for two years and when I started taking these periodically, it has now gone away, amazing! For the price on iHerb (very speedy delivery by the way) you can not afford to not try the for yourself or your family!

WOW!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how wonderfully and immediately this product works! Though I have been a devout user of natural products for over 25 years. I am still somewhat of a skeptic. I was getting really sick, some kind of weird virus, cold, flu thing which was going around my job and took this supplement and yes, I did get sick but it was due to my system purging everything out of my body much faster and also gentler. I was better in one day! I am also taking a prescription medication due to an upcoming surgery that I was told does indeed cause cancer in women but I had no choice financially to do otherwise until the surgery. After taking this, I immediately saw my tongue lose the white coating and even a dark spot that had mysteriously appeared when I began taking the prescription. And I had tried other things. This is a product I hope to keep taking for the rest of my life.

Magnificent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All I took was one pill and within one hour I could feel everyone of my sinus cavities opening up. All I have been taking is one pill a day because these are very strong and serious supplements. I have been getting stronger and feeling better each day since taking these. I really do believe they are building up my body in many different ways.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had suffered for many years with terrible seasonal allergies. I was on horrible prescription medicines for quite a while and hated it. I started taking RM-10 about 4 years ago and have not needed a thing for allergies since. I don't have any allergies anymore. This product is fabulous.

By my reading in "Natural Cures for Cancer" . . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...this product helps prevent recurrence and may help cure certain cancers. That's why I'm taking it, anyway. (I have cancer.)