Chia combo

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Contains maltodextrin, which hypoglycemics can't tolerate as it causes a reaction. Tastes great, but...not for me.

Best Tasting Fiber Supplement

Posted by bobm128 on Feb 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really like this fiber supplement. It has a pleasant taste, mixes easily, and helps make sure I get enough fiber. Also, the ingredients have a nice profile, pro-biotics, Omega EFA's etc. Garden of Life tends to be pricey but I do buy Super Seed.

FABULOUS FIBER

Posted by Reviewer1070783 on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use to use only ground flax until I discovered super seed which is awesome. So many great fiber ingredients along with great taste and good for you. Highly recommend this product.

IBS Free

Posted by Reviewer1709253 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from IBS for 40 years. I was in the middle of a 4 month non-stop episode when I discovered Super Seed. It halted my episode within 3 days and 3 weeks later I'm still episode free. I will gladly continue taking this product.

Amazing,amazing

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered it for myself and my husband who is the nutrionist was impressed with the ingredients.Presently we both take it.And we both love it.IBS,irregularity,unexplained hunger pains,it works wonders.It takes approximately 1 week to start to do its job.

Keep it moving

Posted by Reviewer1673173 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

SuperSeed is the first time down the hatch along with all my morning dose of pills and vitamins. The GI doctor told my wife her frequent bouts of IBS would mean surgery. It's been 5 yrs now. SuperSeed upon waking and psyllium at night keeps it moving. Macon, GA

great quality!

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I make fresh fruit juice every morning with any fruit and greens I have on hand. This Super Seed gives any drink an amazing, deep, rich and nutty flavor. It has hints of cinnamon and a gentle 'spicy' aroma that reminds me of fall and apple pie! I highly recommend this blend and I won't be without it as long as I rely on fruit juice for my morning start...

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer3321510 on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I read reviews claiming that this tasted good, I was pretty skeptical. Turns out it DOES taste good -- this has a slightly sweet cinnamon flavor. I add it to my toast in the morning -- it blends nicely with jelly, and has a very nice texture (slightly finer than sugar). It definately gives you an energy boost! I have fibromyalgia, and I'm hoping the longer I use this, the better I will feel. We shall see, but so far, so good. I would certainly recommend this product.

Tastes like real food

Posted by Reviewer2466313 on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This fiber mix has a wonderful flavor! All the seeds and nuts create a great taste that I enjoy adding to my morning meal, whether it's plain yogurt, almond butter, quinoa hot cereal, or cereal. There are a ton of healthy ingredients in this!

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer1426156 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bye, bye to constipation..I have had IBS,and been miserable for over 35 years with constant constipation..Eating healthy still did not give me all the fiber..1 scoop or 2 scoops of Super Seed has changed my life..Tastes Great.You will love this Product