Help

Chia combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Contains maltodextrin, which hypoglycemics can't tolerate as it causes a reaction. Tastes great, but...not for me.

Keep it moving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

SuperSeed is the first time down the hatch along with all my morning dose of pills and vitamins. The GI doctor told my wife her frequent bouts of IBS would mean surgery. It's been 5 yrs now. SuperSeed upon waking and psyllium at night keeps it moving. Macon, GA

Amazing,amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered it for myself and my husband who is the nutrionist was impressed with the ingredients.Presently we both take it.And we both love it.IBS,irregularity,unexplained hunger pains,it works wonders.It takes approximately 1 week to start to do its job.

IBS Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from IBS for 40 years. I was in the middle of a 4 month non-stop episode when I discovered Super Seed. It halted my episode within 3 days and 3 weeks later I'm still episode free. I will gladly continue taking this product.

FABULOUS FIBER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use to use only ground flax until I discovered super seed which is awesome. So many great fiber ingredients along with great taste and good for you. Highly recommend this product.

Best Tasting Fiber Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really like this fiber supplement. It has a pleasant taste, mixes easily, and helps make sure I get enough fiber. Also, the ingredients have a nice profile, pro-biotics, Omega EFA's etc. Garden of Life tends to be pricey but I do buy Super Seed.

Tastes like real food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This fiber mix has a wonderful flavor! All the seeds and nuts create a great taste that I enjoy adding to my morning meal, whether it's plain yogurt, almond butter, quinoa hot cereal, or cereal. There are a ton of healthy ingredients in this!

great quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I make fresh fruit juice every morning with any fruit and greens I have on hand. This Super Seed gives any drink an amazing, deep, rich and nutty flavor. It has hints of cinnamon and a gentle 'spicy' aroma that reminds me of fall and apple pie! I highly recommend this blend and I won't be without it as long as I rely on fruit juice for my morning start...

This stuff is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I read reviews claiming that this tasted good, I was pretty skeptical. Turns out it DOES taste good -- this has a slightly sweet cinnamon flavor. I add it to my toast in the morning -- it blends nicely with jelly, and has a very nice texture (slightly finer than sugar). It definately gives you an energy boost! I have fibromyalgia, and I'm hoping the longer I use this, the better I will feel. We shall see, but so far, so good. I would certainly recommend this product.

Favorite for Morning Smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I found adding Super Seed to my morning smoothie, along with some green food powder, frozen berries, and any fresh fruit desired, enables me to start the day with all RAW living foods, minus the worry of low blood sugar effects (7g protein). It is gentle on the digestive system, contains no animal products, and you get the benefits of over 1000mg. Omega III fatty acids per serving.