Great Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I have started taking these vitamins I have noticed a sustained energy level. I have arthritis and have been able to resume my pilates classes. I don't have any stomach upset with them. I have the energy and am able to work my muscles in a way that I could not before I started taking them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I wish the price were a little lower.

Whole Food and it is raw!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best Whole Food Vitamin that I have tried in years. I am staying with this one. I felt energy right away!

FABULOUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After less than a week of taking these vitamins I felt totally revitalized with more energy, greater clarity of thought and a better attitude toward life altogether. I highly recommend these vitamins!

superb from the short time I've been taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. I have steady energy, though I only take 2 daily as opposed to the recommended 4. I tend to need less than what is directed with any vitamin or remedy. These give me alot of energy. Love them! Friends of mine were taking them and claim they are the best on the market.

GOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

New product, this is the first time I've bought this, but plan to switch from New Chapter EveryWoman II to this from now on. iHerb is perfect, in the years I've been dealing with them they have been on time, accurate, can't ask for better.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love that they are raw and organic. I take 2 a day when I eat right, 4 when I don't.

All ingredients are in this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can only hope it is making me wise LOL

Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love them because they are raw. They don't make the urine yellow.

Great Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first review - as this is the first product which has actually made a difference to how I feel. Will be re-ordering, but the larger one next time!

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the all natural benefit and I have never felt better in my life. I have energy and my body is working all together.