"Food-Based" Nutrition

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. This is "food-based" nutrition, and it means that all the vitamins and minerals in the supplement come from genuine food-based sources. Nutrients are supposed to come from living things. There is a solution to this. It's called "Garden of Life." Garden of Life is a brand of nutritional supplements that are made almost entirely from actual food.

The Only One!

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking supplements for several years and I've spent a lot of money but I was always looking for a better multi for less money. These are natural, raw nutrients that my body absorbs. I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin, energy level and even my hair is shinier and growing faster; all of this tells me that this is the only multi I will ever need. Please Please Please, Garden of Life, keep improving on this multi as research dictates and you will have a customer for life.

50 & Wiser

Posted by Reviewer2627607 on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is outstanding! At 67 years old, I didn't think a multi could do as much as this one. I feel like my body is now getting some balanced nutrition. Big factor: more energy. I'm not a junk food eater ... and I'm not a "health nut" ... this has made a BIG difference in how I will choose my vitamins. I'm interested in your fiber for my next purchase. THANK YOU!!! Learned about this from the catalog you sent.

Best vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best woman's vitamins I have ever taken. Do not upset my stomach and have given me more energy. Haven't had a cold all winter!

highly recommend this

Posted by Reviewer2113136 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can tell the difference from the moment you take the cover off the jar of these vitamins. They smell potent and fresh. Previously, I took 12 multivitamin capsules a day and spent 4 times more money. Very Pleased!

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken vitamins for years. I believe I am feeling a little better with these vitamins - although I have taken some other supplements that may be helping my medical condition as well. The price of these vitamins with what is in them is very economical.

4 capsules daily

Posted by Reviewer2912008 on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my 70-y.o mother used to take other brand, which he had to take so many every day. but this one is only 4 capsules daily. she is really happy about that.

great

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mam took them & felt great!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1442713 on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My elderly Mom and I have been using this product for about a year now and love it. The gelatin capsules make it easier for older people to swallow and we feel great!

The best Multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these vitamins for a couple of years. I like that you can take them with or without food, there is no after taste & they give me energy.