Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2441465 on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a 63 yr old woman that had the bones of a 85 yr old woman 2 years ago. From being lactose intolerant to having chemo for cancer...I went from pretty normal to osteoporosis. After taking reclast I V one time, and this two bottle formula for around 18 months my bone density is close to normal range again. I am in the osteopenia stage now. I just seen my Dr. this week, and he was amazed. He said that the reclast I V that I took would have helped me, but not nearly this much. He gave me an A++ for what I have been doing to help myself, which included this supplement, exercise, walking, lifting weights, and eating better. I would highly recommend this product!

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3300081 on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used the Grow Bone product for for three months and had good results. My t-score was -2.5 and went to -0.9 in using heel bone density. I am impressed. I'd like to know how long I should stay on it.

Amazing. it really works...

Posted by 5656062526974601721 on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

WOW......i cannot believe how well this product works. If you want to grow bone and increase your bone health...this is the ultimate product. Worth EVERY penny. I have tried all the bone health supplements on the market..none compare even a little to this! I took this for 4 months, followed the instructions and the results are truly shocking and amazing. And this comes after just 4 months. It is suggested to be on this for 6 months. very very pleased.

plant based calcium

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this fairly regularly. I have not done any tests or anything. I do feel like I am getting more Magnesium and I like that this product comes from plants. It seems that my skin is doing better with adequate calcium.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After 6 months of using this product, I had a dexascan (2 years after my last dexascan), and my doctor said my bone density had increased slightly. At least it's going in the right direction.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this product. We had some pain issues in our joints and they have gone away with the use of this product. Wish it were cheaper as you have to take so many but we try to spread them out and take only 3 a day every other day.

Going on with Grow Bone

Posted by 5205496327649658465 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a while, and am very happy with it. I have osteoporosis, and have tried various supplements over the years, but Grow Bone is my favourite, because it is all-natural and contains everything needed for the bones. I haven't had a bone scan since using this product, so I can't say whether or not my bones have grown stronger. There are two bottles in the box - one containing all the right nutrients to nourish bones, which some supplements don't contain (Vitamin K2 and D3, for instance), and the other containing strontium citrate. I have read reports of people increasing their bone density by using strontium, and when they have had a fall, they have not broken a bone. This supplement is more expensive than most, but I strongly believe that when it comes to supplements, you do get what you pay for!

Best product for bones!!!

Posted by 4976049834312000143 on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product since April of this year. As instructed after approx 6 mos do a retest, I just did mine, it was 8 mos however. My doctor told me not to get my hopes up there most likely wouldn't be any change to see this soon. I pushed for the test anyway. I got the call this morning that there is NO longer any sign of osteoporosis and only a slight osteopenia. I'm am thrilled at the success it has made. I was having rapid significant bone loss and have been for the last 10 years, much faster than normal and for someone not even in their 60's yet. I have a terrible diet, I don't like to eat much or often, haven't been able to exercise and try to walk as much as possible. And with all that, I've made progress on this product. I will continue to use for sure, I do take vitamin D and have recently added glucosamine. I refused prescription medications from the start as the side effects were all quite frightening to me. I definitely recommend this product and pretty much any and all garden of life products. We have used others with excellent results. Oh this account is my husbands, I'm the one who's been using the product not him.

satisified so far

Posted by Reviewer2251475 on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken the product for 2 months with no problem. I eat something adequate before taking the calcium, I take the Growth Factor S on an empty stomach as soon as I get home from work. I am looking forward to my DEXA scan after 6 months on product. I sleep much for deeply & longer as an added benefit. I am quite satisfied with the product & will post my bonescan results in a few more months, THAT will be the true test.

osteoporosis sufferer

Posted by Reviewer1154556 on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easily digestible - Following instructions has resulted in a slight improvement in my dexa scan. I hope Bone Grow works for you.

1 2 3 4