best kids vitamin hands down

Posted by 5057414847178943751 on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I researched everydoids vitamin available. This one is non gmo, has a probiotic in it, an organic blend of whole foods and has no extra iron. My kids both love it. I have a son who is a 4 yr old stage 4 neuroblastoma survivor and a 7 yr old daughter. They both take 2 chewables every night before bed and I couldn't be happy with the product. It is a little pricey for 2 kids because the probiotic is already in it, but it really saves us money, rather than buying a separate probiotic, which we used to do.

Taste could be better.

Posted by Reviewer2660252 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good vitamin, but my son doesn't like it. I have to give him yogurt after each bite.

Excellent Choice

Posted by Reviewer1470253 on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My children love these and I love that I can get these vitamins that are pure and not full of rubbish.

My son loves these.

Posted by Reviewer2833814 on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since my son has been taking these, he rarely gets sick. When he does, he is only sick for a day. Most other vitamins for kids are high in sugar and lack a lot of the essentials they need. I love how these vitamins are whole food, being that the nutrients are in it's natural form, rather than synthesized like regular vitamins. Some children may not like the flavor, however my son loves the taste. I tried one myself and was please with the flavor. It has a cherry taste mixed with greens (not overpowering).

super

Posted by 5760125628319104417 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Erg goede vitamine en fijn dat er probiotica in zit waardoor deze vitamine in verhouding ook niet zo duur is. Twee van onze drie kinderen vinden het heerlijk. De ander heeft voorkeur voor solger maar die is vaker lastig met eten. Ook super snel geleverd 3 dagen naar NL. Fantastisch.

Quality vitamins, but all my kids HATE them and can barely choke them down

Posted by Reviewer2028960 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Quality vitamins, but all my kids HATE the taste and can barely choke them down.

Disgusting!

Posted by Reviewer3195298 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't say anything about the health benefits of these because my kids couldn't choke them down - they are chalky taste horrible. Disappointing.

expensive vitamins kids REFUSE to take

Posted by ritavaags on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For nutrient content, this would get five stars but what good is the nutrient content if kids REFUSE to take it? I have four young children (ages seven and under) and they love vegetables and other wholesome foods but they cannot tolerate the taste of these vitamins. It feels short of a punishment to them when I hand them one and they are coughing, sputtering and asking if they can just eat vegetables instead! Kudos, Garden of Life, for the intention but this was an expensive bottle of vitamins I had to throw out due to taste.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love garden of life products and this is no exception. My daughter likes the taste (after a bit of getting used to) and the ingredients are very good quality.

Great way to get those natural and essential vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer2858155 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to some other reviews, my children do not have a problem taking these. In fact, my youngest looks forward to his new early morning ritual. Eldest child did not favor the taste particularly, but still found them easy enough to take. Nice and natural, just what I have been looking for.