INFLAMMATION DOWN! New improved taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the multi to choose if you have inflammation issues. I have Crrohn's and this multi formula not only does not irritate the bowels, but also keeps inflammation at bay. I also have MB/AS (rheumatic disease) and my pain and stiffness is less severe. Although I take natural anti inflammatory supplements too, I notice an even better improvement when chosing Garden of Life products than other, not as natural products. This is all the beneits of food vitamins and minerals and now also with much improved taste.

Nutrition powerhouse, taste isn't as bad as I feared

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased the fruit punch flavor as other reviewers advised that it was better than the mango. I am very glad I decided to purchase this to try after all the negative reviews. It can taste bile-like, especially if taken neat. I find that if I dilute it in a ratio of 1:1 with water, it goes down pretty easy, afterwich I usually drink a litre of warm water. The taste is gone or just very little after that. It has been only a week but I will monitor if there are any other positive effects and update!

Horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not much I won't stomach in the name of good health but this liquid was intolerable. Not only was disgusting on the way down but the bad taste lingered in my mouth and repeated in bad burps for hours. Tried it several days and just could not take it

Terrible Taste - Gave my Son an Allergice Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is terrible, like really really bad. But, perhaps the quality is good, thought I can't tell just yet. It gave my 3 year old son an allergic reaction.

Best multivitamin you can get

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So it tastes bad, but from what people say, this is the best for you. Everything else has fillers. People, who cant stand the taste, you just need to chase it down with juice or water and you cant taste anything.

to acidic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

you have to disolve it in water because if you take it directly, is to acidic for the stomach, to much vegetable glycerin

Especially recommended for post-op's

Posted by brobin on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pro's:Raw food sourced, very good vitamin profile, absorbed quicker and easier than tablets and capsules. Excellent product for post Bariatric Surgery or those who can't swallow tablets/capsules. Cons: Tastes like a cross between Pentavite and cough medicine. Definitely needs to be diluted (I use 1:5) with water/juice. May cause stomach discomfort if taken neat without dilution.

Mr Averill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this liquid vitamin a little harder to take taste wise but it works very well

Perfect for my joints, and adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is AWESOME!! it is perfect for my joints, and my adrenal

have not tried yet