Very Professional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I received the product the glass was broken the capsules came in. I called iHerb and they sent me new ones out immediately. Very professional and very responsive. The product itself it seems to be good but due to only taking these supplements I have nothing to compare too. In the instructions it says to take 2 at once twice a day. I have never taken supplements before in my life and found that this was too much for my stomach. Someone told me to ease into taking supplements maybe one a day and slowly working into two than after my stomach adjusts move up to the recommended amount. It says that you don’t have to eat with food but I would suggest taking the supplement before a large meal.

Veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are nice because you can open the veggie cap and take the powder. It tastes like bee pollen. It feels almost as good as New Chapter Only One, and you get the benefit of it being powder. I'll keep alternating between this and New Chapter.

My husband likes them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband says he can feel a difference in his vitality since he started taking these vitamins. He can also see a difference in the health of his fingernails. Fingernails tell a lot about ones health and his have stopped cracking.

Men's vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recently bought this for my husband because it is made from food and seems to have a good mix of vitamins needed that mostly meets his health needs.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective. Feel balanced, energized and alert after taking without jitters or stomach discomfort.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Increased energy and improved mood

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about 6 months and really like them.

Love these live vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easily assimilated, live vitamins, love them!

An excellent vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best general vitamin products. The only drawback to it is that you have to take 4 a day. Try 2 and 2 at meals. It works well and is wholefood sources which is the best source in my opinion.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The probiotics are good, seem to keep the colon clean.