Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is good start if you want to switch from synthetic vitamins to natural food based vitamins. The dosages for this product may appear somewhat low. However, it is highly bioavailable, you might be even getting more what you can absorb from synthetic vitamin. Food based vitamins are non-toxic and excess amount are simply discarded by the body. On the other hand, excess synthetic vitamins are often stored in the body and can be toxic. Food based vitamins are not isolated in nature and its cofactors help to further enhanced the potency. It is nice that the product contains all 8 strains of Vitamin E and other strains of carotenoids though the weight is very low. Another thing to note is that it contains 20mg of 21 raw organic fruit & vegetarian blends which is less than 1mg per fruit/vegetable + 425 mcg CoQ10. If there are any macronutrients in there, it is probably insignificant imo. It also contains significant amount of immune support factors. The amount of some nutrients are based on the 100% daily value which is highly inaccurate since the daily value actually refers to the daily amount needed in order to provide deficiency, not the daily amount for optimum nutrition. Pricewise, it is relatively reasonable as it can last for 2 months. If you can afford, I would highly recommend that you upgrade to higher doses of vitamins such as Pure Synergy Men from The Synergy Company for even more benefits. As long as you are not peeing yellowish (due to Vitamin B), you can be sure that your body has yet to reach optimum nutrition level! The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. I like that there is no flow agents/binders/fillers used in this product. You can really smell from the capsules that are food based and there is no synthetic smell. Note that it may contain soy so people with allergies to it should avoid. Overall, this product serves well enough if budget is a constraint. I feel like I have more energy and am more alert, as compared to taking synthetic vitamin. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Felt myself better during winter season. Would recommend those vitamins. They ease my stamina and I use my toilet more often. But without any extremes. Felling of lightness in the stomach while using them twice a day.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for this all natural multi vitamin. This is much better on my digestive system than other synthetic vitamins. Wonderful product, high quality, highly bio-available vitamins. Thank you

Good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this product for over a year and he feels good and has a lot of energy.

Not buying it anymore because of the Vanadium insulin hack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best of its kind, but still... what is VANADIUM doing in a supplement??! Oh, I get it: it's an insulin HACK. It's not a fix, it's a hack—with consequences. If I want to hack my insulin sensitivity, I can take herbal supplements. I don't want to put vanadium in my mouth. Not buying this anymore until the vanadium is gone.

absorbs well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think my body really absorbed this very well, better than other brands I've tried, and I feel good after taking this. Will continue buying this multi-vitamins.

Should I continue with this

Posted by Gingerbread on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it over a month, but don't see obvious improvements. Now, I am taking double dosage to see if it works better or not. Let's see!

Works every time first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is perhaps the best multivitamin that I am aware of in te marke today. It is whole food based so (unless you are naturally highly allergic person) you will find that it ner upsets your stomach. On contrary it improves digestion and gives energy even on its first time of use. In today's stressful environment, you can never go wrong with a multivitamin like this. It gives you all the basic nutrients that your body needs in an organic Natrual food matrix with high absorption. I have decided to use it long term.

Well tolerated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was a little skeptical when I first started these vitamins about 6 months ago but I definitely have more energy and haven't been sick. Thanks for the savings IHerb.

Half the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is double the size as I get in Canada for the same price-effectively half the price. I love that it is a raw food source vitamin and that it doesn't just use the most stable form of each vitamin but rather contains a broad spectrum.