Curbs hunger and a pretty good multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer New Chapter Only One but this is also good because it does help with hunger.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yu dont realize how well these vitamins work until you run out for about a week....lol, gives me extra boost I need

Created PMS symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Overall seems to be a good formula which did keep my weight under control. But something in it created terrible PMS symptoms. When I stopped taking it PMS-ing every day went away. I guess this product works for some, but not for me.

Love Garden of Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust Garden of Life products all around. I know that they are very pure and I so love that they are coming out with all these raw products.

For perfect weight

Posted by enovaczki on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Few days after I started to take the caps, my hungry was reduced, and I need less meal. So I'm confident with this product till this time.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely noticed an improvement in my energy levels. Not feeling as moody either!

Yay...great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feel very confident in taking all raw, un-pharmaceutical products. Highly recommended. Knowing that these are great for my health and body! Will definitely order again!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They are good. I like them, and I will continue buying.

Excellent vitamin, but not not reduce stress or appetite

Posted by Szilvia from Hungary on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

3 stars, because they are very good quality nutritional supplements. But unfortunately, it does not reduce stress or appetite. I took 3 months, I'm a 48 year old woman. Very expensive vitamin. I will not buy more.

Hard to find!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with the quality of this vitamin suppliment. I was particularly looking for a formulation containing a broad spectrum of the Vitamins A and E and was successful with this product.