Help

tastes ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Amazing B12 !

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have depression, but enough B vitamins help keep it in check without medication. This is much cheaper than my previous B vitamins, and it works just as well. I will definitely keep buying this.

Raw vegan B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

Posted by ninalinich on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a great product.

zooming in Poland!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

Vegan B12 cannot absorb in human body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

FYI, please do your research, Vit B12 MUST come from the animal source, otherwise it cannot be absorbed by a human body. I bought this product because usually I'm satisfied with GoL products, but didn't see that it's VEGAN:(((, too bad. Beware, make your research, you'll see that to test the amount of B12 in supplements they use bacteria that react to presence of b12, and they measure the reaction. Unfortunately our body cannot get any benefits from vegetarian source of b12.

Raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These can't be beat. Your body does know the difference.

Great product at good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most acceptable form of B12 (Methilcobalamin) at good price. Blood test before and after taking the supplement showed it really helps. Price is also very good. Recommend ! (The only better think could be bottle with 90 or more pills :-))