Best B vitamin. Natural, non-synthetic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good B-complex. Gives some energy, we can tell this is working. *This natural B does not result in fluro-yellow urine, which is great. We are taking this to help with deficiency and it seems to be working. I love the fact that it is non-synthetic, so it is better absorbed and used. We will buy again.. Highly recommended. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good for Calming a Person Down

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this. She is very stressed taking care of our three kids. She used to yell and shout all the time and was generally very stressed out. After two weeks on this supplement, she watches the kids fight and instead of screaming s d shouting she looks at them and laugh! A big difference. Good for anyone under stress and wants to improve his mood.

Calms Anxieties

Posted by CindyW on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad they started carrying the larger bottle of vitamin B. I go through them so quickly! It's also more affordable to buy this bottle. Vitamin B has helped ease my anxieties.

Love this product

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! Again I showed this to my naturopath and she was extremely impressed with the ingredients. She now also recommend this product to her clients that may not be able to afford the expensive naturopathic prescribed medications. Great product, highly recommend!

Made me have an outbreak!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed taking the product, but had to stop because it broke me out. I suffer from acne and it caused me to have a breakout. I tried taking it every other day but it didn't matter, I still broke out. It could be I'm allergic to the brewer's yeast.

The best B complex vitamins

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can take these upon awakening on empty stomach without problems, as per label. They are food-based and not synthetic which is important to me. I switched to these years ago, after I learned that New Chapter was unscrupulously sold to a chemical company, I forgot which, without telling the customers! Just like when Silk was sold to Dean Foods and they switched to GMO soybeans without news, just by removing "organic" from the label. Thankfully by then, I had long quit ingesting anything with soy. I want no part of that, I don't finance these companies, I believe in "speak with your dollar and your fork". Hope this one never sells out to the enemy. I used to buy the small bottle of GOL, this is a good value. I will go back to buying the small one when I have to restock on too many other supplements and there's not enough money to go around.

Good for a stressful life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most of us have some stress in our life that depletes the vitamin B component. This product helps me cope with my stress and helps with energy during the day and better sleep at night.

Really seems to work!

Posted by hermankikkert on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this supplement for several weeks now on a half dosis of 1 capsule per day. This because of the fact that it contains quite high doses of the several vitamins. I also eat quite healthy by myself, so I recon that I get some vitamins through my food as well ;-) The changes that I experience is that I feel more energetic. I still feel tired at the end of the day, but not exhausted, as I used to feel. My wife is currently pregnant and she is pleased with the capsules as well since they contain folate (instead of folic acid) in the right dosis, she uses 2 capsules per day, as is recommended on the container. Great product, made out of real food!

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Raw B Complex has been very useful for a vaccine-injured family member. This, and magnesium, in particular, means he does not need anti-convulsant drugs and thus, no extra meds for adverse effects of pharm products. So glad to find it.

Raw B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the theory of a raw wholefood sourced product!! I am also very impressed with the energy I have when taking this product.