Not the best ever

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was drawn to this product awhile ago as I was looking for a calcium/magnesium product that was as natural as possible. I took one round of it and then found all the research on the problems with taking calcium supplements and the damage they cause to your body. Since then I have switched to upping my intake of silica, magnesium, suplhur and high quality superfoods with high mineral content (such as Sunwarrior Ormus Greens) in order to get trace minerals into my body. I have found them to be a lot more effective and non-harming to my body. I am also in the process of detoxifying bad calcium from my body (with fulvic acid and shilajit and msm) and have found my general health to improve from this process.

Have found this to be the best for me

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am taking the Raw Calcium and I feel it is the best for me. I have absorption problems. I especially like it because all of the vegetables and fruit it contains are organic and it contains C, D, Magnesium and Boron. It also contains a Probiotic and Enzyme blend. I my opinion this is an all round great product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3115169 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So much better than calcium carbonate which is just rocks, so harmful to your digestion and stresses your heart. Raw Calcium is made from organic plants, so healthy for you.

disppointed

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be a good replacement for regular calcium citrate, but after taking it, I noticed it makes me constipated, so I don't take it very often. Plus my Dr told me too much calcium supplements will clog up your arteries, better to get it from food, so I thought this was a viable substitution for calcium in food. I guess not!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2495001 on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product restored my calcium in weeks, how is that even possible, I have just bought three more!

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have two trigger thumbs and awful pain in both hands. After taking this product and B-complex sub-lingual I have noticed a significant reduction of pain in the morning. I would recommend this product to anyone that has pain in their hands.

Excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have only been using for 2 weeks, i fractured a bone in my arm and looked at all the available calcium supplements to boost recovery and this was the only one that met my requirements. The ingredients are superb, raw plant based, absorbable calcium with the all important co-factors, you can't go wrong. The ONLY calcium supplements worth taking.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Usually calcium supplement gives me constipation,and by being pregnant you don't want have more constipation when you all ready have this problem. But what i experience is that this supplement does not give that problem and my digestive system is actually improved.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2029110 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I'm low on calcium my lower back ache's. Since I've been taking this I haven't notice any back ache's.

Great calcium!!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the ingredients in this calcium. I noticed I got a bit of insomnia when I first started taking it but I don't now. It was probably just an adjustment.

1 2