Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so thankful Garden of Life now carries a larger bottle of D3. It's more affordable too! Taking D3 daily has given me more energy and helps me as I struggle with Seasonal Anxiety Disorder.

Amazing!

Posted by 5744681180156727406 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my mother she was very low in VitD for years even though she supplemented with VitD her doctor prescribed. I got her to switch and within 30 days her levels went up to the higher mid range (she has osteoporosis so she regularly goes for bone scans and she happen to switch the VitD to Garden of Life 4 weeks before the scan without expecting to see any changes in such a short time but ended up being surprised and also surprising her doctor who took down the details of the new VitD supplement). She is now only using this brand supplements.

I trust Garden of Life.

Posted by Reviewer1158455 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product boasts that it is made from whole food and NON GMO,

Probable Immunity

Posted by 5365147463259531551 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have not had a cold or flu for over two years since taking the product daily.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does what it should.

Wonderful Vitamin D

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years and have never had a problem with it. I will continue to use it as it helps my bones.

Not sure yet

Posted by 4641347290668605032 on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not think I have used it long enough yet to notice any difference. I am sure that I am getting a great amount of vitamin D since it is a raw vitamin D. if you want to send me this email again in 3 months I will be glad to give you another review. I will say, when I talked to one of your reps they were very helpful and professional. Thank you. Regards, Bill Fontana