Another Soy Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has a soy allergy. I spent a lot of time searching for soy free supplements on iherb. On the description online, this product is said to be "no soy allergen". The label on the bottle says, "may contain soy". I really like Garden of Life. I wish they would use less soy in their products. I find myself buying less and less due to that issue.

The Sunshine Vitamin

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D is important and most of us don't get enough of it. I ordered these not realizing that the Garden of Life Raw Calcium had a full dose of Vitamin D in it but at the moment I alternate a day with just the D and a day with just the calcium doses. That way I supplement my diet (which is very good) to make sure I have all I need.

Best Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only recently came to realize the importance of maintaining high Vit D levels. I had chronic back pain and a multitude of other aches and pains and after getting my Vit D levels checked discovered that I was indeed low. Since taking this product (2/day) all back pain is gone and I haven't felt this good in years!

Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this product and felt a vast difference within. Will continue to use.

Very easy to digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive stomach but these were recommended to me by a naturopath and i am glad I tried them. they are easy to digest and don't bother my stomach at all!

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 8,000 IUs of this product a day (a little less when I spend a decent amount of time outside). Dr. Mercola recommends that much. It works great! By the way, as long as soy is fermented, it is not bad for you. In fact, fermented soy is very good for you!

important

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i was able to get my D levels back into an acceptable range by supplementing with large doses of fermented cod liver oil and this garden of life, food based D3. id rotate between the two products every few weeks instead of taking all at once. i try to buy food based supplements when possible or when my funds allow me to indulge. i like to follow the great Hippocrates quote of, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feel better since I've been taking this

The Best Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin D has raised my low level of vitamin D a lot higher in a short period of time, I am finding this range of products to be very potent & seem to have the vitamins in forms which the body can assimilate.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked these. Very good company. I will buy again!

1 2 3 4