Keith's thoughts!

Posted by Reviewer1580589 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

Lanolin!

Posted by 4649572600889219301 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

So far...So good

Posted by Reviewer2311278 on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Trusted brand

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I trust this brand, and my doctor said I needed to up my VitD3, and living in northern WA state I know we do not get the sun on a regular basis as we need to for adequate VitD exposure. I feel confidant that this dosage will benefit me.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1490775 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

A Strong dose of vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1044110 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Due to living in a cold, northern place I need a big dose of vitamin D. These capsules provide it without having to swallow a handful of pills.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my family and they really like it. They take it every day. Will buy again.

Good

Posted by 5432874056168819359 on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's raw and organic. Easy to swallow too!

1 2