Help

Lanolin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

Keith's thoughts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

So far...So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like taking supplements in their natural form!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

Trusted brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I trust this brand, and my doctor said I needed to up my VitD3, and living in northern WA state I know we do not get the sun on a regular basis as we need to for adequate VitD exposure. I feel confidant that this dosage will benefit me.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

A Strong dose of vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Due to living in a cold, northern place I need a big dose of vitamin D. These capsules provide it without having to swallow a handful of pills.

Easier to absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

Best raw d

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product with the best raw d. Garden of life product will never let you down.

1 2