no nausia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me I was boarder line aniemic and to start supplementing with iron. I have had issues in the past with throwing up after taking other iron supplements, but I don't have any problem with these. I take one in the am on an empty stomach and avoid dairy for 2hrs bc my dr said that dairy can slow the absorption. Totally recommend it to any one shopping for a good quality iron supplement.

way too much b-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement sounded great and would have been great if not for the huge amount of B-12. This got me all buzzed, which was great during the day, but not so much at night. Moreover, my nursing infant was unable to sleep as well at night :-(.

Great, if Not for the B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used Garden of Life products for more than 10 years, and been pleased with all (save the women's Raw multi, which made me ill for whatever reason). However, i'm baffled by the ridiculously huge amount of B12 contained in these iron caps. If i forgot to take it early morning or needed a larger dosage, then i could forget it, unless i wanted a sleepless night from the B12 buzz. For that reason, i have switched to the vegan organic Rainbow Light Plant Source brand of iron.

Awesome stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can tell this really works. I am anemic and quite pale. After a few weeks on this everyone comments on my color and I can feel my energy returning. Does not upset your stomach at all.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it appears to work better than some of the products I have used prior to this one. I have not had low iron since I have been using it.

Pure energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the product. Perfect blend of vitamins and probiotics for me . Since I take them I have much more energy during the day and I better fight infections and its easy on the stomach. On the negative side, I have a bigger appetite and it can disturb my sleep (I must take pill in morning, because if I take it in the afternoon I cant sleep).

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This supplement saved a loved one from IV iron therapy for severe anemia. In 14 days the iron numbers drastically rose and maintained a consistent healthy iron level. NO side effects as synthetic iron is known for.

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement did not bother my stomach and never made me constipated (which other iron supplements did)works well with 50 & Wiser Vitamin. Will be buying again.

Best iron supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have taken otc iron for years. Was always slightly anemic. Switched to these about a year ago without telling my doctor. She saw my bloodwork and asked if I started eating meat again. Large capsul but easy to swallow. Take with low dose vit c.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 8 weeks now and feel that I have more "brain-power" than before. I think it takes a while to build up iron stores when one is very anemic, so I am waiting to see about that. I have more little dark hairs coming in at my hairline, which is odd, but this is the only supplement that's been added so I attribute that to it.