Raw Kombucha works for my IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my experience with Raw Kombucha and it is my belief that you should do your homework before you ingest anything. Having said that, I have IBS and use digestive enzymes (Enzymedica Digest) with meals and Oil of Oregano capsules on an alternating schedule (not daily) and it helps control IBS. With the addition of 1 capsule/day of Raw Kombucha I feel I have turned a corner to better health. I started taking these capsules 2 months ago (Jan 2010) and almost immediately felt a digestive benefit. No more planning ahead about where the next restroom might be located. That's a first in almost 40 years!! I heard of Kombucha tea from an older family member that had used the "real stuff" for a couple of years and it cleared up her lifelong mild asthma. She also is very allergic to formaldehyde in carpets, etc and the tea helped clear her system and improve her overall health. I never tried the tea because I know that you have to be very careful with it or it can be toxic but these handy little capsules seem to work very well for me. This is a pricey brand but its what I started with and I do like Garden of Life products so I will probably stick with it. At 1 capsule/day - its not too bad. Another brand may work as well - but I definitely believe this has helped me. Thank you Garden of Life!! I will try to update this later after I've used it longer. ***************** UPDATE ********** May 12,2010 I am still very happy with this product. I have even eaten a few things that would have previously caused problems - with little or no bad reaction to them. I plan to keep using it for several more months. Sept 19, 2010 - I no longer take enzyme supplements and can still eat much of what I want. This is a great product!

Not enough capsules in the bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Considering the minimum dose is 2 caps and the maximum 6 capsules, this bottle does not last very long. However seems to be an effective product to improve digestion and B vitamin absorption. Remember not to swallow capsules with fruit juice (water only) or you may risk absorbing fluoride from the black tea in the capsules.

I love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. Garden of life products are typically the best on the market...especially their RAW supplements. I consume a predominantly vegetarian diet, and this supplement increases my B12 intake by quite a bit, which is very hard to do with diet alone. I would highly recommend this product to people who are anemic or vegetarian....or anyone looking to increase their energy levels or mental clarity.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have just finished one bottle and my IBS is now so much under control. i can't say it's cured but at least it helps to normalize the previous situation from having diarrhea. i like this product and i recommend it!

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product all around. Does everything the label claims, and pills can even be split to make into two portions.

Kombucha!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kombucha is a great detoxifier and immune booster.

No doubt healthy and nicer than eating fermented veges!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

maybe I need to take a higher dose and or for longer but had hoped this would help with my IBS. In 3 weeks I havent noticed a difference.

results are almost immediate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first most noticeable difference is your energy level. Suddenly you will go from zero to hero in no time! I noticed it had a clean impact on my mouth, like you would expect from mouthwash. Amazing feeling at such a great price. Thank you iHerb.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good source of kombucha, and if you're used to $3.50/bottle for the liquid stuff, this price isn't bad.

I feel good after using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel more energic and reduce my stomach pain.