most bioavailable on the market

Posted by 5182095526559631320 on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm 10 weeks, and I have been taking these to "get ready" since six months before we started trying (we conceived immediately). This is one of the only vitamins with folate, versus the synthetic folic acid, and it also includes plenty of vitamin K. I also take their calcium supplement, since I'm in my first trimester.

Great prenatal supplement

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These were not hard on my tummy and I did not feel as tired as I did with my other pregnancies (despite having five other children). It was hugely reassuring to know I was getting my baby's need for folic acid, DHA and other essential nutrients to his/her development.

WHOLEFOOD solution to deficiencies common among pregnant women

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Certain deficiencies are common among pregnant women. For example, (1) Vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency in pregnant women is now being referred to as an " ongoing epidemic." It's not just bones that we're talking about. Vitamin D deficiencies in the mother's diet can have a significant impact on asthma and immune system problems as well. A separate vitamin D supplementation (Product: DRB-00250) is recommended. (2) Vitamin A. Animal studies show that vitamin A deficiency during pregnancy has produced newborn animals with no eyes, eye defects, cleft palates, kidney problems, undescended testes, and diaphragmatic hernias —to name just some of the problems. Beta-carotene is a vitamin A precursor and is perfectly safe. Make sure you use naturally sourced beta-carotene (Garden of Life), not the synthetic kind made from acetylene gas that's used in most supplements. (3) Folic Acid. Folic acid can prevent spina bifida in babies. As always, I recommend a whole-food supplement (Garden of Life).

Excellent prenatal

Posted by Erinizzy on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this product!! Wholefood sourced and full of all the goodies you could need, at good levels as well. I'm a naturopath and nutritionist, and recommend this to all my pregnant/TTC clients (as well as take it myself). Fantastic multi-vitamin.

Garden of Life RAW Prenatal

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these my entire pregnancy. They got the seal of approval from my naturopath, who is also an MD.

recommended product

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This came as a recommendation from other organic mamas out there. It's a large bottle so it lasts a long time. Love the fact that it's made from real food and not from chemicals. Very effective, didn't see neon pee when I took this prenatal vitamin so I know it was absorbed well into my body. Would buy again!

Wonderful prenatal vitamin

Posted by BeastosGali on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I researched so many different prenatal vitamins before deciding on these. I'm so happy with them! I love that they are natural, raw and have an added digestive comfort blend of probiotics and ginger. Easy to swallow too and not too big. These do not contain DHA, so I have added the Oceans Mom DHA like other reviewers. I don't mind this though as the Oceans Mom is such a fantastic product. When I first starting taking these 1 tablet/3 times daily I was having a bit of trouble sleeping - almost too much energy! I have since swapped to 2 tablets in the morning and 1 with lunch and it now doesn't effect my sleep at all. I would definitely recommend these to other women.

Great, but Could be Better!

Posted by CindyW on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has just about the nutrients a woman needs for her pregnancy. I like the added ginger to help ease nausea. The only thing I do not like is the fact that there is no DHA included like in other prenatals.

The best vitamin ever!

Posted by Reviewer1327517 on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm married and would like to have a baby in 1-2 years. This vitamin is great! The price may seem high, but remember you're paying for a three month supply! i have already seen an improvement in my skin and nails. I'm sure the inside of me is rejoicing as well!

Good for my dry lips

Posted by 5346137153399891923 on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My lips are much better after I take this vitamin. I feel balanced from inside out. Before I took this caps, my lips dry and crack frequently.