After 3 pregnancies - this is my Favorite prenatal!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken MANY different types of pre-natal vitamins. I like this one for it is raw and FOOD-GRADE (not-synthetic - many prescribed and over-the counter vitamins are synthetic).You do not have to take 6 (that sucks) to get your full nutrition and it is gentle on the stomach. NON-GMO. I felt full of energy and confident that my babe was getting the nutrition she needed. Even though I am not perfect about taking my vitamins, my babe came into the world as perfection. Happy, healthy and full of life. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Highly recommend, GoL has a Prenatal at last!

Posted by Reviewer1935512 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

About 2+ years ago, my wife, who had been taking Garden of Life Multi for some time became pregnant. We were really surprised to find that Garden of Life didn't actually have/make a Prenatal. We actually called them directly, spoke with a couple different people who confirmed it (they were very polite) and expressed our bafflement. They did mention it was something they got requests for. Well, sometime 1+ years ago they came out with a RAW Prenatal, which she is taking currently. Excellent product for someone looking for food-based supplementation, convenience of not having to eat at the time you take the multi, and of course the quality and 'mission' of Garden of Life products.

Wonderful Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2466361 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my sister who is expecting her first baby this summer. We are both very pleased with the all natural, organic, whole food complex, making it easier to digest and having a much faster absorption rate. It provides a great boost of energy and doesn't need to be taken with food; preventing any type of nausea. The value for the product is unmatched (trust me, I've looked).

Best Prenatal I have ever taken!

Posted by greenflutterby on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 31 weeks pregnant and have been taking this raw prenatal vitamin for 4 months and am very happy with the results. I was taking a natural prenatal from Earth Fair and the Iron was making me sick. Once, I started to take this vitamin I was not sick, but full of energy. I would highly recommend to everyone!

It is a good natural prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1226181 on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The only downfall to this vitamin is that you have to take 3 capsules and they smell and taste a bit... natural. So, if you are sensitive to smell or taste during your pregnancy these might not be your first choice. Other than that, they are fine.

Best Prenatal, everyone under 55 should be taking it!

Posted by Reviewer1635852 on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been told in your fertile life you should be taking prenatal vitamins to prepare your body well for the changes and demands of pregnancy. Pregnancy often comes as a surprise and I believe that these are the best prenatal supplementation out there made with real food! I wouldn't be without it! Jesus Loves you!

Great Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer3293249 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This prenatal was easy to swallow, never gave me an upset stomach and has so many great ingredients! You can't beat it for the price! I highly recommend this one!

Best vitamin choice for pregnant

Posted by Reviewer2399838 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product and it is totally vegan, raw and easy to digest. I like the idea that capsules can be open and I add vitamines to my smoothies or juices. This way I don't even feel like taking vitamins. Love the product!

Excellent prenatal multis

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Full marks for this product, no queasiness, feel like they are absorbed very well. On repeat order, take 1 capsule with each meal.

Garden of life is fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1790052 on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best pre-natal vitamin I have ever taken. I really believe it is by far the best on the market! Jordan Rubin is amazing!