After 3 pregnancies - this is my Favorite prenatal!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken MANY different types of pre-natal vitamins. I like this one for it is raw and FOOD-GRADE (not-synthetic - many prescribed and over-the counter vitamins are synthetic).You do not have to take 6 (that sucks) to get your full nutrition and it is gentle on the stomach. NON-GMO. I felt full of energy and confident that my babe was getting the nutrition she needed. Even though I am not perfect about taking my vitamins, my babe came into the world as perfection. Happy, healthy and full of life. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Best Prenatal, everyone under 55 should be taking it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been told in your fertile life you should be taking prenatal vitamins to prepare your body well for the changes and demands of pregnancy. Pregnancy often comes as a surprise and I believe that these are the best prenatal supplementation out there made with real food! I wouldn't be without it! Jesus Loves you!

Best Prenatal I have ever taken!

Posted by greenflutterby on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 31 weeks pregnant and have been taking this raw prenatal vitamin for 4 months and am very happy with the results. I was taking a natural prenatal from Earth Fair and the Iron was making me sick. Once, I started to take this vitamin I was not sick, but full of energy. I would highly recommend to everyone!

Highly recommend, GoL has a Prenatal at last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

About 2+ years ago, my wife, who had been taking Garden of Life Multi for some time became pregnant. We were really surprised to find that Garden of Life didn't actually have/make a Prenatal. We actually called them directly, spoke with a couple different people who confirmed it (they were very polite) and expressed our bafflement. They did mention it was something they got requests for. Well, sometime 1+ years ago they came out with a RAW Prenatal, which she is taking currently. Excellent product for someone looking for food-based supplementation, convenience of not having to eat at the time you take the multi, and of course the quality and 'mission' of Garden of Life products.

Wonderful Prenatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my sister who is expecting her first baby this summer. We are both very pleased with the all natural, organic, whole food complex, making it easier to digest and having a much faster absorption rate. It provides a great boost of energy and doesn't need to be taken with food; preventing any type of nausea. The value for the product is unmatched (trust me, I've looked).

It is a good natural prenatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The only downfall to this vitamin is that you have to take 3 capsules and they smell and taste a bit... natural. So, if you are sensitive to smell or taste during your pregnancy these might not be your first choice. Other than that, they are fine.

Best Prenatals!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best prenatals I have tried so far. Easy on the stomach, very complete and help boost immunity.

Fresh & no nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins. Not sure how a vitamin can taste "fresh" but these do. I've had no nausea taking these on an empty stomach, and I can be sensitive.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I reallly feel good on these vitamins.

Garden of life is fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best pre-natal vitamin I have ever taken. I really believe it is by far the best on the market! Jordan Rubin is amazing!